Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

I got through last week Monday and spoke about membership changes and they were supposed to send me an email confirming within 24 hours, still waiting. looks like i need to call again

I didn't receive the email and they said there was a glitch! But it eventually came through after a week of letting them know

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I got through last week Monday and spoke about membership changes and they were supposed to send me an email confirming within 24 hours, still waiting. looks like i need to call again

Take it easy on them mate. I have consistently found the folks on the ground floor level of the membership department to be polite and diligent.

I'm not so much of a wrap for the people on the top floor.

Take it easy on them mate. I have consistently found the folks on the ground floor level of the membership department to be polite and diligent.

I'm not so much of a wrap for the people on the top floor.

I am taking it easy. They were very helpful, so much so that i couldn't get the guy off the phone.

They’ve been bugging me about updating my card details for weeks. Kinda reluctant due to previous years’ auto renewals happening without notice.
If you want contact from the club, allow your card details to expire. You'll get an email the next day.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

If you want contact from the club, allow your card details to expire. You'll get an email the next day.

Fact check: true. Was me last year.

Got the renewal text yesterday. Probably not the best timing given the current narrative around the club.

Going to give them a call later this week to upgrade my membership. Club needs us now.

Just spoke to the membership dept, it was a long time on hold. Felt a bit sorry for the fella that answered, I can't help but think that he was probably reaping the sour rewards of the last few weeks. As with every other time I've dealt with the Nth staff he was friendly and personable etc.
Asked if we are playing 7 home games in Melb and yep apparently that's what they are planning on at the moment. Time will tell, grain of salt and all that.
My brother is stubbornly refusing to update his brick so I asked how is he going to get into games etc without a smart phone. It seems that cards will be issued to some people for reasons such as these. Further information will apparently be forthcoming from the club. I mentioned that obviously some older people might struggle to use a digital membership etc.
Had a couple of questions about the free upgrade (Archers Club level 1 reserved seat). I said that the the guard of honour thing doesn't really hold much appeal but if I was a kid it would be pretty cool and so suggested that a few complimentary guest passes to the Social Club would be of more appeal. How many do you want? Good answer I thought ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just spoke to the membership dept, it was a long time on hold. Felt a bit sorry for the fella that answered, I can't help but think that he was probably reaping the sour rewards of the last few weeks. As with every other time I've dealt with the Nth staff he was friendly and personable etc.
Asked if we are playing 7 home games in Melb and yep apparently that's what they are planning on at the moment. Time will tell, grain of salt and all that.
My brother is stubbornly refusing to update his brick so I asked how is he going to get into games etc without a smart phone. It seems that cards will be issued to some people for reasons such as these. Further information will apparently be forthcoming from the club. I mentioned that obviously some older people might struggle to use a digital membership etc.
Had a couple of questions about the free upgrade (Archers Club level 1 reserved seat). I said that the the guard of honour thing doesn't really hold much appeal but if I was a kid it would be pretty cool and so suggested that a few complimentary guest passes to the Social Club would be of more appeal. How many do you want? Good answer I thought ;)
I was on hold for 47 minutes.

-I asked about Tasmania. I dont think they would be silly enough to to increase it to 5. I was told 4 but who knows.
-The membership upgrade for Archer/Schimma members is limited but club is looking at ways to work around that.
-We have no idea what the fixture is going forward.

As much as were disgruntled with the club, the guys working in the membership department are much improved than in the past and seem switched on.
We can be as annoyed with Buckley and Amarfio as we want but I believe were operating on reduced staff to cut down costs in the hope of strengthening our bottom line.

I love collecting membership cards, not a fan of digital versions (yeah i know times are changing) but its nice to keep a collection of physical cards collected over 5,10,15years etc

to be fair I have had some issues with replacement games, raffle tickets and member items and every time I have sent an email I get a response within an hour

Just confirming to sign up you do so with the above link? Is the only way to sign up with a request for a call if you're not renewing? I'd like to see the packages if possible.

Since Ive been a member (1993) Ive always rung up and paid for my membership in one hit. Each year Ive been asked if I would like to sign up to Auto-renewal and each year I have said no. Well every year for the last 8-years despite me saying no, I have been signed up for auto-renewal and I receive the SMS from the club informing me that the Auto-renewal for my NMFC membership is about to occur, and each year Ive had to call up and demand to have it cancelled.

Well it occurred again this year again, I rang the club after a 36-minute wait, spoke to Jason and he looked at my account and saw the history of me repeatedly calling each year demanding the auto-renewal be removed from my account. He also saw that I had demanded the club not only remove the auto-renewal but that I also demanded that the club delete my Credit Card details from the system. So once again this year ive deleted the auto-renewal, and once again demanded the club delete my cc details from my account; hopefully, it occurs this time. In Jason's defence he was very apologetic, and sent me an email advising me that he has now deleted both my cc and auto-renewal from my account.

This is an email to confirm all card details have been deleted/taken off your membership file with us. The auto renew has also been taken off, I’ve have put a stop message on your membership file to ensure your card details aren’t saved and you are put on the auto renew again.

Again I’d like to apologise for the previous experiences you’ve had with us regarding this issue each year. I’m happy to be your point of contact with anything, so please just get back in contact with me anytime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back