Would Gary Ablett Jr still get a game at your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright Mr Throw in the Forwardline and 10m kicks being considered 15metres :think:
You guys threw the ball 6 times in the first half after 360 degree tackles. Not one of them paid holding the ball. That was the most biased umpiring in a half of football ive seen in a long long time. the afl was desperate to get you in the grand final.

I really hope the Little Master decides to play on next year. He's still got the talent. Thanks to the Tim Kelly trade we've got a lot of early draft picks coming in and it would be a huge boost to their development if Ablett was still around the club.

We don't know what 2021 will look like, but if the AFL reintroduces the mid season draft Ablett also has the option of bowing out mid season and moving in to an unofficial coaching role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could easily play on. Would be great to see him go out with one last flag, and Gary chipping in with a couple of goals. No better way to finish a career. Crawford with 25 possessions on GF day was the last one I remember retiring after a GF having had a decent day, but there are probably a few others I'm missing since then.

He is a champion of the game and would get a game anywhere and be a very good player who gets lots of kicks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back