News Brownlow 2020 - Congrats Lachie Neale, Brownlow Medalist 2020!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow he spoke so well. Felt a bit teary at the end when he thanked us supporters. Fages looked like a proud dad. Felt a bit better re the year and it’s a long wait until next years season and I’m already rearing to go. Can’t wait for that first Melbourne game.

It shouldn’t bother me but I’m sorry it does. I’m a massive Voss fan but Neale is the third Brisbane lion to win the Brownlow. It’s more the AFL using bears history as lions history.

Apologies for being such a killjoy - well done Lachie
It's the AFL. They're never going to change. It shits me too. The club email did the right thing and listed all medalists of both clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Thanks Freo Heav Ho. Stay mediocre!

Feathers-in-Hats-Why-and-How-to-Attach-Feather-to-Hat-Band.jpg

Wow he spoke so well. Felt a bit teary at the end when he thanked us supporters. Fages looked like a proud dad. Felt a bit better re the year and it’s a long wait until next years season and I’m already rearing to go. Can’t wait for that first Melbourne game.
Yep, definitely missed the footy this year.

Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
That sums up our lives here in Victoria beautifully. Depressing. The masks stood out like the proverbial......was a terrible look.

Agree.

Unless the mask wearers thought they had Covid it was a thoroughly useless exercise in tokenism.

Just like the people in flouro vests with loud hailers urging the assembled masses on their way to the game in Stanley Street last night to "practice social distancing ....stay 1.5 meters apart guys!!!!"

What arrant nonsense......considering nearly 30,000 of us were going to be crammed shoulder to shoulder in our seats once inside the ground. And we were.

What were they trying to achieve???........delay us all getting Covid by 10 minutes??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back