EPL Matchday 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Amy other neutral fan wanting West Ham to spank Tottenham? Spurs fans have become big heads of late (generally speaking, not specifically to anyone here) and it is become a bit annoying.
A bit weird Leeds supporters calling out another supporter base of having big heads of late

Amy other neutral fan wanting West Ham to spank Tottenham? Spurs fans have become big heads of late (generally speaking, not specifically to anyone here) and it is become a bit annoying.

No...Because i picked them in the knock-out comp.....Maybe next week.;)

Besides, Kane & Son are the red-hottest of tickets in town aTM.

Is it fair to say that any team who loses out of Sheffield United and Fulham is almost certainly going down ? Rubbish game so far anyway.

It's been going for 15 minutes and is the fifth game of the season. I don't think any team is going to be relegated in October.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that even true? Spent the best part of a year as a fanbase tearing each other apart due to a perceived regression, and our worst season domestically in 11 years. Been chipper as the transfer window has developed, and can you blame us given the inclusions?

Nope. If its not us I'd like Mou to lead them to the title this season.

Maybe the question that should be asked is, who in the media has actually stated that Robertson should have got a red card. I've not seen anything.

Nobody. Furthermore if it was a red card incident he will get charged by the FA with it happening behind the back of the referee.

I am willing to be it wont be a retrospective ban.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back