AFL Grand Final No More Excuses About Where The Grand Final Is

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
I know you wouldn't understand, as most of WC supporters just abandoned their 100+ year league, but i support this league, i support Collingwood in this league, but all you care about is WC.
Yeah, I support one team. Unlike you, I don't try to claim vindication or bragging rights when other teams make the GF or win the flag. That is bizarre.

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah, I support one team. Unlike you, I don't try to claim vindication or bragging rights when other teams make the GF or win the flag. That is bizarre.
Haha now you are making a strawman argument.

I won't be bragging, but i will be happy for my wife if Richmond wins, but being a hater like you are, you wouldn't understand that.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
Haha now you are making a strawman argument.
How so? You're getting excited by the success of Victorian teams you don't support.

I won't be bragging, but i will be happy for my wife if Richmond wins, but being a hater like you are, you wouldn't understand that.
You were previously claiming bragging rights on behalf of Victorian clubs generally, which I find utterly bizarre.

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
How so? You're getting excited by the success of Victorian teams you don't support.

You were previously claiming bragging rights on behalf of Victorian clubs generally, which I find utterly bizarre.
FMD, have you got a brain that works.

3 interstate teams finished with home games in finals, all 3 were knocked out, Collingwood knocked one of them out.

Joey longshadow

Hostis Humani Generis
Oct 23, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Baltimore ravens
Its funny hearing the Vic teams complain about the advantages interstate teams had this year. As if they don't regularly play the majority of their games in their home state in a regular season.
The point is vic teams played virtually none in there home state and it's still two Victorian sides in the grand final...the point being stop whinging we just proved it's really not that hard

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
The point is you don't seem to have a brain that functions properly
I don't understand why you would support Victorian teams generally beyond supporting Collingwood.

I certainly don't get excited to see Fremantle or GWS do well simply because they're not Victorian. That seems to me an utterly bizarre impulse because, as I said, I support one team.

What compels you to claim some kind of shared success as part of a Victorian coalition?

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't understand why you would support Victorian teams generally beyond supporting Collingwood.

I certainly don't get excited to see Fremantle or GWS do well simply because they're not Victorian. That seems to me an utterly bizarre impulse because, as I said, I support one team.

What compels you to claim some kind of shared success as part of a Victorian coalition?
Like i said, you wouldn't get it, you just jump ship and abandon a 100+ year league, very loyal.

This thread is about "no more excuses" Victorian teams just ripped you a new one.

The crying will continue i know, but we will just laugh louder now.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
Like i said, you wouldn't get it, you just jump ship and abandon a 100+ year league, very loyal.
This makes no sense. People support teams in a national competition. What's your point?

This thread is about "no more excuses" Victorian teams just ripped you a new one.
This also makes no sense. You barrack for Collingwood. Richmond and Geelong are in the GF. There are no bragging rights for you here unless you think you can lay claim to the success of other teams just because they're Victorian, which is bizarre.

Are you in a special club with the other Victorian teams?

The crying will continue i know, but we will just laugh louder now.
Laugh about what? Geelong and Richmond are in the GF. How does that allow a Collingwood supporter to claim bragging rights? Bizarre.

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
This makes no sense. People support teams in a national competition. What's your point?

This also makes no sense. You barrack for Collingwood. Richmond and Geelong are in the GF. There are no bragging rights for you here unless you think you can lay claim to the success of other teams just because they're Victorian, which is bizarre.

Are you in a special club with the other Victorian teams?

Laugh about what? Geelong and Richmond are in the GF. How does that allow a Collingwood supporter to claim bragging rights? Bizarre.
Try focusing on the thread mate.

And you did not join a national competition, you joined a state league, the VFL.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
Try focusing on the thread mate.
I'm not sure what that means.

Tell me again how a Collingwood supporter claims victory with Geelong and Richmond in the GF. What's that about?

And you did not join a national competition, you joined a state league, the VFL.
It is now a national competition. Do you dispute that?

That is, after all, one of the reasons the AFL has the NRL covered. Are you saying it's not actually a national competition?

But once again, I'm not sure what point you think this makes? Are you just saying random stuff hoping that something accidentally resembles a point?

Joey longshadow

Hostis Humani Generis
Oct 23, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Baltimore ravens
Afraid not......Grand Final will be at the MCG until 2057.

As it should be.

You're in our competition......remember that.

Be grateful you got an invitation.

You're welcome to leave at anytime.

God bless.
This is pretty close to my favourite post of the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm not sure what that means.

Tell me again how a Collingwood supporter claims victory with Geelong and Richmond in the GF. What's that about?

It is now a national competition. Do you dispute that?
WC supporters, abandoned their 100+ year old clubs to support a new club with no history in Victorian state league.

The thread is about where the grand final is held, try keep up.

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
WC supporters, abandoned their 100+ year old clubs to support a new club with no history in Victorian state league.
Am I meant to be insulted by this? To be honest, I never supported a WAFL team. Who cares?

The thread is about where the grand final is held, try keep up.
Under normal circumstances, it's held at the MCG every year. What's the mystery?

Do you even understand your own argument?

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
Am I meant to be insulted by this? To be honest, I never supported a WAFL team. Who cares?

Under normal circumstances, it's held at the MCG every year. What's the mystery?

Do you even understand your own argument?
This is about where the grand final is held, do you understand?

VICTORIA.

Do you know where i live?

Joey longshadow

Hostis Humani Generis
Oct 23, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Baltimore ravens
All I see here is non vics going waah waah waah, and vics telling them that they are, and always will be inferior.

It’s childish.

Unfortunately so am I. Go suck a tube sandwich you foreign rent boys.

One day you too will invent the best game in the world and us vics will look on enviously and try to destroy your competition from within.

Nah. Just kidding. We will go start our own so you can join it
Foreign rent boys...thats some funny s**t right there :D

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
I'm talking to a f&*(^%n brick.
You're the one who is so dumb that you think simply stating that the GF is generally played in Victoria is some killer argument. Yes, we all know this. I don't think anyone disputes it. What's your point?

Meanwhile, you claim some kind of bragging rights from the fact Richmond and Geelong are in the GF. Even though you support Collingwood.

This is bizarre.

Sep 15, 2009
Gippsland
AFL Club
Collingwood
You're the one who is so dumb that you think simply stating that the GF is generally played in Victoria is some killer argument. Yes, we all know this. I don't think anyone disputes it. What's your point?

Meanwhile, you claim some kind of bragging rights from the fact Richmond and Geelong are in the GF. Even though you support Collingwood.

This is bizarre.
Never mind mate,

Just one thing, try reading the OP, better still, get your mom to explain the OP to you, gnite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back