Bluemour Melting Pot XXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued here ...

Oliver got some pretty good votes in the Brownlow tonight! Would be fantastic to bring him to the blues! Would throw anything for him to come!!

Nothing in the jdg rumours.

Dons have approached Carlton regarding Saad trade, requirement was ridiculous and that's why saads management came out and said he would walk if necessary. saad camp furious regarding Essendon leaks.

We did ask about daicos and basically told flat out no. One or two players still in the finals we will approach once their season is over but club very cautious to make sure to wait to avoid bad blood. (Wines and 1 other)
Do we know if Wines has 'officially' been approached yet?

EFC traded a away a 2nd rounder to the Suns for Saad. He was a few years younger and a little faster then.
Pick 7 is a ridiculous request for player of his caliber today. Our 2nd rounder and a sweetener is fair value.

Been saying this from the beginning- pick 7 talk is from the usual Carlton hating media which the sheep have been blithely agreeing with.
:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WALSSSHHHY MARK OF THE YEAR

I said earlier that his mark is not the flashiest, but it's the perfect example to show your players as 'this is exactly what we want from you'.

Incidentally, that just about sums up Walsh perfectly...

Can another one of your ITK either confirm or deny the wines thing
How dare they have lives on the weekends I've checked this thread 3 times today haha

One of us! One of us!

Warnock would have had a long stride but I'm fairly sure I never actually saw him run.
Emu ran 15 steps and ended up two squares across and one back. Confused everyone else who moved in straight lines

Emu ran 15 steps and ended up two squares across and one back. Confused everyone else who moved in straight lines

He had his moments of clarity though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back