NFL 2020 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Would have thought the Ravens would mortal enemy number 1, even for the old school diehards, taking someone's team surpasses anything else imo.

I know if the Sonics ever got an NBA team back, mortal enemy number 1 to me would be OKC. I'd want us to beat them every time we played them.

Pittspuke 1
Ratbirds 1A

Sitting at home watching the GF

;)

It's hard to comprehend that i'll actually be going for Richmond on Saturday night, but as someone who lives on the coast surrounded by Geelong supporting nuffies I stand by my decision.

Would have thought the Ravens would mortal enemy number 1, even for the old school diehards, taking someone's team surpasses anything else imo.

I know if the Sonics ever got an NBA team back, mortal enemy number 1 to me would be OKC. I'd want us to beat them every time we played them.
I would have thought that all of ACs posting would have shown you that Browns fans live in the distant past, in a time when they were actually relevant to the Steelers. Now its a very one-sided rivalry, where the Browns pump it up, while the Steelers have their sights set on teams that actually matter

I would have thought that all of ACs posting would have shown you that Browns fans live in the distant past, in a time when they were actually relevant to the Steelers. Now its a very one-sided rivalry, where the Browns pump it up, while the Steelers have their sights set on teams that actually matter

That’s okay, there was a good 40 plus years were Pittspuke was as relevant as the Detroit Lions are

;)

4am start going to hurt again but gotta see us vs bears live.
Should be a belter.

I'm at "work" now, don't knock off til 2am. Will be sticking to routine that has worked the last 3 weeks. Can't go back to watching live til another loss now. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe I'm starting Montgomery in fantasy this week, would be on the pine against anyone but the Panthers.

Very similar teams are the Bears and Panthers defensively. Excellent vs the pass, shithouse vs the run.

Offensively we have an edge i believe but with such a young secondary I do worry about an off week still at any moment now.

Predicting Panthers 20-17

If the Jets are so determined to blow it all up and are open to trading Quinenn Williams as reported I'd hope the Panthers are talking to them now Short is out for the season.

Derrick Brown and Williams would be a nice duo to have at DT moving forward. Reckon Williams would be much better suited in our 4-3 than as he has been playing in the Jets 3-4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back