No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

I was hoping that seeing them all together was a sign that Brodie and Fiorini might be staying. It as clearly has been pointed out above, nothing to see here
The word is that Brodie more than likely stays. Not sure there is much interest at this point. Even followed Atkins. And if you were leaving, why would you follow someone that was not gonna be your teammate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
IMG_20201020_111239_383.jpg

My gift for retaining my membership through the covid period arrived today, Gonna have to sort out a ball stand to display this bad boy with all my other displayables

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
oh nice. did you do anything other than maintain your membership?
There was an option thing emailed around at some point to give me the option to donate my membership for the year which is basically just paying it like I normally would and then later one they gave me the option of the ball or a signed jersey or whatnot (Can't remember the options now)

It worked on a scale with the higher tier your membership is the better perks you got for sticking in there. (Keeping in mind this is when we thought we weren't getting a season at all)

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
i got a $30 suns shop voucher gift which expires dec 2020 - it cant cover shipping costs tho. Anyway, i bought a $40 hat, which was $50 with shipping, reduced to $20 out of pocket.

i also had a separate $25 gift voucher my kids bought me last christmas to use, but i couldnt combine the two, so that one (which expires next dec 2021) i will use in person at the shop next season to save shipping costs

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Us sunscreamer away members got next to nothing, but that’s fine. Don’t pay the membership for the rewards. Do it to support the club
That's exactly it. While this was a cool thing for them to do, When I initially pledged my membership back when we looked like we might not even get a season I did it because I love this club and want to support it in any way I can.

Wheres my ******* football :mad:

And I want it delivered by the Ginger God himself!
The perks of being in the "single bloke with disposable income" tier, mate

I think that's your super special way of asking for a visit from BRM though :think:

Big Red Machine deliver his ball please
I'll deliver him a ball alright ;)

I do apologize if I upset anyone with this. I felt really giddy when I received the ball, Due to recent events I almost forgot I had it coming and wanted to share with my brethren.

End of the day we all still love this club and would support it for no recognition, That's why we're here after all.

Its after midnight.

Happy birthday to me lol

Nothing is open. I can't go anywhere, so gonna order pizza for dinner. I bought myself some chocolates and a chocolate mudcake for post-pizza dessert tomorrow.

My sister will come over, so it'll be my sister, mum and I. We usually would go out for dinner, but things are different this year. We make do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back