Moved Thread Oh we're from Tigerland!!!! Neutral supporters declare your (temporary) love for Yellow and Black here

Remove this Banner Ad

Who the hell hates Ablett and Blitz? Ablett has always played the game fair and been very modest, not sure where to even start with Blitz. Yet our opponents have Tom Lynch, the bloke that keeps getting away with dog acts, diving Grimes, a captain that should have been rubbed out of the 17 GF if they were anyone else, sooky Riewoldt who looks like he is going to cry every-time something doesn't go his way. We aren't alone with the unlikable players.
Ablett is arguably the greatest player we’ve seen but nobody should pretend he’s a clean skin when it comes to off the ball cheapshots, remember his forearms to players heads in multiple weeks and his straight up face punch against GC.

Attachments

• DFCEC9AA-3695-4025-B332-D164D7C6782A.gif
    DFCEC9AA-3695-4025-B332-D164D7C6782A.gif
    827.4 KB · Views: 28
Richmond the giant douche vs the turd sandwich Geelong. Not fancying either really.

Probably the most neutral I have felt since the Sydney v Hawthorn GF’s. I am hoping for a massive choke, blowout or other lolworthy result. It would probably be funnier if Geelong are on the receiving end.

Last edited:
well im from tigerland
for just one week i am from tigerland
because i can not stand for gee-long to win
throw them in the bin
with dustys hangers v dangers clangers
i really want richmond to win
so im from tigerland
for just one week i will support the yellow and the blaaaaack
coz geelong is so old - theyre covered in mould
so im from tiiiigeeeer
dangers a spack
cos im from tigeeeeer land!!
* that is s**t

fu** both tbh

Richmond flog army can fu** off

Geelong are weird campaigners

Would rather Geelong win, but its a bit of an aids vs cancer scenario

Glad its not usually like this
quality human being, kids take note, inspiration to all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s your definition of dynasty?

If it’s 3 premierships, Hawthorns 2013-15 all occurred in an 18 team competition.

Doesn’t take away from it being an incredible achievement but it has been done before

Duh, Tigers "fans" didn't start watching footy until 2017 🙄

....for Gary Ablett 😍

Do it for Jason Castagna :)

Do it for Jason Castagna :)

That old chestnut....

Ablett is arguably the greatest player we’ve seen but nobody should pretend he’s a clean skin when it comes to off the ball cheapshots, remember his forearms to players heads in multiple weeks and his straight up face punch against GC.
Imagine if that was Lynch,32 page colour liftout in the paper.

'Anyone But Richmond'

This year's bigbigsound
no not really, I think one thing we can all appreciate is that no one wants to see either of our clubs win it. No matter what, there will be truckloads of salt getting around footy social media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back