Song Contest Part XVII, Host: Riviat, Theme: Greek Mythology/Supernatural, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Another classic Rod Stewart song from the early 80s.

Some of you Millennials could learn a thing or two from Rod Stewart.

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy almost got votes from me, but Young Turks would've definitely gotten them. A really great song and some of the production on this track has no doubt influenced a lot of indie-pop from the last decade that has really mined that sound (krauty drum machines and washed out synths).

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Do Ya Think I'm Sexy almost got votes from me, but Young Turks would've definitely gotten them. A really great song and some of the production on this track has no doubt influenced a lot of indie-pop from the last decade that has really mined that sound (krauty drum machines and washed out synths).

It definitely influenced this song.

As long as it can relate to grand finals and medals etc and convince me it ''fits'' - it might get in
I'm getting dinner and then I'm going to pop into the computer and open up iTunes lol. Easier to search my music collection on there than Spotify.

I'm getting dinner and then I'm going to pop into the computer and open up iTunes lol. Easier to search my music collection on there than Spotify.
Spotify search is s**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back