Count Zero

Premiership Player
Jun 16, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Est.1870
I was wondering what the hell Clarko was doing there in the first place. He seemed to just want to have some knock-about banter with Fages.

ptrg

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 19, 2008
Space Mountain
AFL Club
Melbourne
Was there an explanation why 360 wasn't on tonight? Arguably the third biggest show of the year, and its some s**t "preview" show.

The fact that this same show is on loop an hour later says to me it wasn't planned..?

5ammy

Club Legend
Jun 16, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Was there an explanation why 360 wasn't on tonight? Arguably the third biggest show of the year, and its some sh*t "preview" show.

The fact that this same show is on loop an hour later says to me it wasn't planned..?
Not sure why it wasn’t on tonight but Gerard did say ‘see you on Monday night’ at the end of last nights show, thought it was odd.

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Was there an explanation why 360 wasn't on tonight? Arguably the third biggest show of the year, and its some sh*t "preview" show.

Earlier in the week I saw a press release about this show being on Thursday nights this week and next.

I thought it was better than what 360 has served up recently. Needs to ditch all the non interviews and get back to talking about footy with people who are allowed to have an actual opinion.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
The whole ‘360 family’ thing has some creepy cult-like Manson family vibes about it.

Whateley is too pompous, Robinson too over the top and melodramatic (when he goes on one of his unhinged rants...usually about Essendon, it’s goodnight from me).

Last edited:

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United
The whole ‘360 family’ thing has some creepy cult-like Manson family vibes about it.

Whateley is too pompous, Robinson too over the top and melodramatic (when he fines on one of his unhinged rants...usually about Essendon, it’s goodnight from me).
...and the problem is with this rubbish is that it compromises their ability / willingness to provide proper analysis. In the first half of the year when Jack Riewoldt was out of form and not getting near it, you could clearly see that they did not want to go near any discussion about it across the whole network and on several occasions the likes of Robinson or King would say "Ummmm, yeah, ah, you know, we love Jack and he's a mate, but yeah, perhaps he's been struggling a bit...". These very close connections networks have created with players make their product worse, not better.

Tugga27

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
...and the problem is with this rubbish is that it compromises their ability / willingness to provide proper analysis. In the first half of the year when Jack Riewoldt was out of form and not getting near it, you could clearly see that they did not want to go near any discussion about it across the whole network and on several occasions the likes of Robinson or King would say "Ummmm, yeah, ah, you know, we love Jack and he's a mate, but yeah, perhaps he's been struggling a bit...". These very close connections networks have created with players make their product worse, not better.
Yep

They pretty much did the same with Alan Richardson when he was on as the coach every week.

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Would have been nice if they got Adam Treloar's thoughts on Collingwood's capitulation against Geelong but no, a story that lasted about a day was more important.

enzso

Senior List
Mar 6, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Yes it has.

Was on all of the time early in the season.
The only times it wasn't was when there was a Thursday game.
I can guarantee you it's run Mon-Wed only this year. Even in early March when 360 came on a full week before round 1 it didn't run Thursday night. Nor did it run any Thurs nights between rounds 1 and 2. Keep in mind though there have been games on every Thurs night this year except Aug 20 - and 360 wasn't on that night either ;)

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2012
Waiting for Josh Kelly #2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I can guarantee you it's run Mon-Wed only this year. Even in early March when 360 came on a full week before round 1 it didn't run Thursday night. Nor did it run any Thurs nights between rounds 1 and 2. Keep in mind though there have been games on every Thurs night this year except Aug 20 - and 360 wasn't on that night either ;)

Yes it was. It was a 90 minute special.

Back