FTA-TV SAS Australia - "Celebs" MkIII

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not the one calling them special air services. Every military unit in the uk is special forces these days. Enjoy your reality tv show.

SAS and SBS do very similar training, they are probably using the "SAS" title as it has more recognition. those four guys probably tougher and fitter than any AFL player... and yeah it a TV show, so we're not here to discuss the ins and out of different military branches.

No one cares Schapelle we all know you did it

She's not a murderer. She made a stupid decision to try and smuggle drugs. She's done her time.

She's not a murderer. She made a stupid decision to try and smuggle drugs. She's done her time.

“Stupid decision” very generous though...and she’s still never admitted she did it.

Way too much emotion in here about Schapelle. I honestly couldn’t give a s**t whether she did it or not, but regardless she’s done her time in a hell hole & I for one am intrigued about how she’ll measure up mentally here.

How was the badger bashing the suitcase out of the AFLW chick.....was a tough watch, but full credit to her for having a decent crack at him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back