List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This place needs to chill a bit. If anyone in here two weeks out from last year's trade period claimed that all of Hill, Howard, Ryder, Jones & Butler were coming they would be lying.

Trust in the team that they know what they are doing and will get the job done to improve the list who ever that may be.

I'm personally happy our dealings aren't being played out in the media, shows professionalism!
Pretty sure we knew Hill and Ryder were both coming by that point, and while Jones hasn't publicly nominated anyone, people were confident very early on he was coming to us.

And the year before, Hanners had nominated us by this point as well.

That's another off the list.
Exactly there are players we’d like but if they choose not to come then it’s fair enough and we move on.

Frankly if I have to go the hard sell or pay 20% more than anyone else then I don’t really want you. We need players who fit our needs and buy into what we’re building.

I'd look at all these guys.
Brayden Crossley
Petrucceli
Jayden Stephenson
Bobby Hill
Curtis Taylor
Devon Robinson
Brodie Kemp
Sam De Koning
Sam Flanders

Brayden Crossley
Petrucceli
Jayden Stephenson
Bobby Hill
Curtis Taylor
Devon Robinson
Brodie Kemp
Sam De Koning
Sam Flanders
None of them come across as players who will improve our midfield immediately.

Brayden Crossley
Petrucceli
Jayden Stephenson
Bobby Hill
Curtis Taylor
Devon Robinson
Brodie Kemp
Sam De Koning
Sam Flanders
I’m very interested in a free hit at crossley, he appeared to be a beast before his suspension.

We’re probably not getting any where near a de Koning or similar, I’m also not sure I’d be that Interested.

Last edited:
So RCD also signs on..surely Jack Higgins cannot stay at the Tiges now..him and Gresh could be a good mid fwd combo..

what's the delay with our signings..Paton etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurry up grand final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back