Rumour Dan Andrews flying to the Grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably The Australian or Herald Sun, Facebook and Channel 7. Most likely a number of WhatsApp groups as well.
Channel 9 and The Age can be thrown into that group as well now, just a little more subtle

Just heard that Dan Andrews is flying to the grand final on a private plane and will not be in quarantine.

How too faced is that. Whilst us all are in lockdown.
Thanks mate. Needed the laugh. However if you are going to start a less than credible rumour you might want to make sure you get the spelling right. I think you meant two faced. Too is generally used when you mean also or as well

I get all me learnin's by way of that Allen Jonesy fellow.

Sometimes when I am taking a s**t the ol' Herald of Sun gets me started with their tales of this Nazi Andrews man.

My prickly hillbilly ears is dun tuned for the music boxes 3aw stories and i aint got no time for nuttin else i tells ya!

No chance. Most likely Liberal party doing their usual to undermine the Government by spreading made-up bullshit. OP is either one of them, or extremely gullible.
Agreed. The Labour Party are doing a great job of making themselves look stupid.

I wont believe it until there is a Twitter post stating it. Because that is what is required for something here to be considered "news".

Tweet from Tony Sheahan for the gold though ;) :D

Probably The Australian or Herald Sun, Facebook and Channel 7. Most likely a number of WhatsApp groups as well.

Actually no on all of those counts, I stopped paying attention to the rags and tv sensationalistic news (eg: Sunrise/Today). I can form my own opinions and they are generally correct :D.

I wont believe it until there is a Twitter post stating it. Because that is what is required for something here to be considered "news".

zeoob.com_2ub17kj2qo_photo.png

It's CONFIRMED!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are going to be making it partisan, the entire current issue is caused by the government spreading something into the community first.

But if he wants to go to the GF then good on him, his voters will decide if that "passes the pub test"
Dan Andrews met people in the lobby of the hotel, after waving away security, and then chaperoned them personally out into surburbia. A govt official's son told me.

I'm struggling to see how this is an issue.

The guy has been working like a dog all year, burning the midnight oil. This trip will be just what he needs to recharge his batteries.

Seems like everybody in Victoria has forgotten how exhausting it is to hold down a full-time job.

Actually no on all of those counts, I stopped paying attention to the rags and tv sensationalistic news (eg: Sunrise/Today). I can form my own opinions and they are generally correct :D.

like your rumor from the other thread? flog.

The guy has been working like a dog all year, burning the midnight oil. This trip will be just what he needs to recharge his batteries.

Seems like everybody in Victoria has forgotten how exhausting it is to hold down a full-time job.

Hi Dan

Illuminati confirmed
bd0fd37941f76f47b323fc9da950a227.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Alot of Victorians wish they could be working, Dan won't let them

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Yes it matters in lots of ways.

The LNP have less than half the seats Labour does, they would need to win more seats than they currently have to win, and that is two years away.

The absence of an effective opposition is one reason why we have such a sh*t show at the moment and a Government that essentially does as it pleases.

People won't vote Andrews out if they know they are voting in a clown show.
But let’s face it what did we know about Andrews before the 2014 election? I thought he was middle eastern and had changed his name by deed poll. Fact is most governments are voted out, not the opposition voted in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back