If you could have just one change this off season....

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What would you choose?

A player change?

A coach change?

A board change?

A CEO you have your eye on?

For me if I could have just ONE thing this off season it would be Cahill for Koch as President.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

I'd reverse the scoreline from last Friday...

When I did the Club's last member survey I said the one thing I'd change would be their online store, and it would appear that's happening. In that case lock in (b) Prison Bars thanks Eddie.

Don't need to change much about the list (Apart from getting rid of Bonner)

Don't need to change much about the coaching (Voss can leave if he wants but I doubt he'll want to steer a sinking ship. He's much better now than he was back in 2015)

Don't have a massive preference for the New CEO, there's no right answer, only a wrong answer, so don't make the wrong choice plain and simple.

I hate Kochie personally he's a bad representative for the club and makes the CEO and coach look worse. There aren't too many worse options than him (But like the new CEO there's no right answer only a wrong answer)

Overall though, not much, at least it's easy to only pick ONE now unlike this time last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to see only one AFL club in South Australia and have the franchise obliterated off the face of the earth.
Get it done before the trade period thank you.

Jeremy Cameron in a Port jumper, give them what they want.

Jeremy Cameron in a Port jumper, give them what they want.
]
Wines + Butters?

i guess it would have to be complete independence in ownership away from any of these governing bodies, i know that's basically unrealistic but ideally that would be what i want for the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back