Autopsy Roast & Toast PF vs Port Adelaide & Changes for Grand Final vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Port Adelaide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack5

Cancelled
Richmond Tigers - Josh Gibcus Player Sponsor 2022 Richmond Tigers - Kamdyn McIntosh Player Sponsor 2022
Sep 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I've been out of action on bigfooty since last week coz my phone died so here are all my comments from the week in one post.

"New ******* rule interpretation of the week goes to the Tigers game" must be the AFL rule. How many times does this happen to us? More than chance would allow.

Dusty is a legend.

Grimes is a god.

Katniss you wanka.

Karma for Katniss.

Rioli, pay attention- what the * were u thinking?

Ebert - awesome commitment but geez that can't be worth it long term.

Lambo!!!!
Lambo!!!!!!!!!!

Literally holding my breath.

Lynch!!!!!

Did Dixon's direct opponent Balta take as many F50 marks as he did?

Did Dixon's opposing counterpart Lynch take as many marks in Port's F50 as Dixon did, and was it the game icing mark?

Cornes - hahahahahahaha

Danger takes being a flog to new heights.

Is Gary Ablett junior the least authentic person in AFL or what?

* this week is going slow.

Lets not share this garbage
not garbage, cant watch the granny with some friends but he can try and get 500 of his mates to the races on the weekend.
absolute peanut.

You see what happened last time people were together? 700 cases a day was it?
wasnt 1 case floating around then that outbreak was caused by his hotel screw up.
have a look up north at nsw brother, they are laughing at us, more cases, less lockdowns.
open your eyes.

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
He is a dictator. I'm sorry I offended you Dan.
people comparing andrews to a dictator are entitled lowlife scum who think their ability to have a barbeque is more important than the lives saved by preventing the hospital system from being overwhelmed. how about you go and live in a place where you will literally be jailed, put into slave labor or tortured and executed for simply not idolising the leader.

reeks of the entitlement of a boomer who has never had to undergo any real hardship (and no, saving for a year to afford a 4 bedroom house while the wife has no income because she is looking after 3 kids is not hardship) who now cant hack it that they need to suffer some relatively minor inconvenience in the face of a 1 in 100 years global pandemic.

Oct 3, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
wasnt 1 case floating around then that outbreak was caused by his hotel screw up.
have a look up north at nsw brother, they are laughing at us, more cases, less lockdowns.
open your eyes.
Have a look at America. Thats what failing at this looks like.
Have a look at France. Same few hundred a day cases at the same time as we did, now at 20k a day. Thats what no lockdown looks like.
Open your eyes.

Oh no you have to stay inside? Oh poor you. How entitled do you have to be to think staying inside and watching TV in the day is like living in a dictatorship. Maybe go research what happens in an actual dictatorship. Billions would call this 'dictatorship' luxury.

901CF5DF-50D9-460F-BF73-C5FC2FA299E7.gif

Mar 16, 2008
Uppercomebackwest
AFL Club
Richmond
Plus they took in underdone/injured players like Whitfield , Davis etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't forget that Chris Scott has given Hawkins a sore throat.

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
I've been out of action on bigfooty since last week coz my phone died so here are all my comments from the week in one post.

"New ******* rule interpretation of the week goes to the Tigers game" must be the AFL rule. How many times does this happen to us? More than chance would allow.

Dusty is a legend.

Grimes is a god.

Katniss you wanka.

Karma for Katniss.

Rioli, pay attention- what the fu** were u thinking?

Lambo!!!!
Lambo!!!!!!!!!!

Lynch!!!!!

Did Dixon's opposing counterpart Lynch take as many marks in Port's F50 as Dixon did, and was it the game icing mark?

Cornes - hahahahahahaha

fu** this week is going slow.
Never seen a single post sum up an entire board like this before

Mar 16, 2008
Uppercomebackwest
AFL Club
Richmond

Dusty is a legend.

Grimes is a god.

Katniss you wanka.

Karma for Katniss.

Rioli, pay attention- what the fu** were u thinking?

Lambo!!!!
Lambo!!!!!!!!!!

Lynch!!!!!

Cornes - hahahahahahaha

fu** this week is going slow.
I'd forgotten that the AFL changes rules because we keep breaking the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back