Suns in the Media - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Suns crew!

Just wanted to give you all a heads that Brandon Ellis features on this week's ep of Dyl and Friends.

He has an amazing, yet super heartbreaking story into footy. He's a real genuine down-to-earth bloke!

Enjoy! :)

Hey Suns crew!

Just wanted to give you all a heads that Brandon Ellis features on this week's ep of Dyl and Friends.

He has an amazing, yet super heartbreaking story into footy. He's a real genuine down-to-earth bloke!

Enjoy! :)

Thanks heaps for sharing

Great interview. His input off the field I think is bigger or at least as big as his input off field.
The comment that intrigued me the most though was the one from Mark Evans about the amount of players interested in joining the suns. Looking forward to trade period to see if there’s any surprises.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez I hate this getting old thing..........WTF is a snapchat.....and why would that influence his 100 m sprint....o_O

Duursma was caught on a social app , asking a year 10 girl to meet up. He also sent topless pics.

The scandal is doing the rounds as the girl recorded the messages off a different phone

If the above facts are true he is one in my eyes

Whilst a girl in Yr10 at school is still too young for a 20yo to be chasing, I don't see that as him being a pedophile.....

When I first read the post I thought it was about a 10yo girl and I thought the same as you but I read it again and it's a yr10 girl so I assume about 15yo.

Whilst a girl in Yr10 at school is still too young for a 20yo to be chasing, I don't see that as him being a pedophile.....

When I first read the post I thought it was about a 10yo girl and I thought the same as you but I read it again and it's a yr10 girl so I assume about 15yo.

I read it correctly. He is one in my eyes. If true.

Happy birthday Jen

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thank you! It's a lockdown birthday this year haha. But ordering some pizza with mum and my sister. Took a really nice long walk down by the yarra trail. If anyone lives in melbourne, I totally recommend it. Goes through the collingwood children's farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back