Membership 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone shed some insight into Essential Crow memberships? Are they good value for money? How is seating? Etc

I had the basic GA but didn’t think it was value for money personally
From my experience moving around the seats this year. Not worth it.

To get a good view - You get s**t facilities
To get good facilities - You get s**t views

If you're in the top level of the stands you have to go the whole way to the ground level to get food beyond extremely basic food (pie/pasty/sandwich/packet of chips) you have to head the whole way to the ground level. And if you want beer, you may as well head to the ground level as the lines are shorter with more facilities facilitating less people.

If you're in the bottom level of the stands, amazing facilities, matches the rest of the stadium, too bad it's a little flat to see the other side of the field. (Atmosphere would be amazing though)

Anyone shed some insight into Essential Crow memberships? Are they good value for money? How is seating? Etc

I had the basic GA but didn’t think it was value for money personally

We had Essential Crows for years, didnt mind the seating, we always sat at ground level, our only issue was having to get to the ground early to get the seats we wanted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To get a good view - You get sh*t facilities
To get good facilities - You get sh*t views

If you're in the top level of the stands you have to go the whole way to the ground level to get food beyond extremely basic food (pie/pasty/sandwich/packet of chips) you have to head the whole way to the ground level. And if you want beer, you may as well head to the ground level as the lines are shorter with more facilities facilitating less people.

If you're in the bottom level of the stands, amazing facilities, matches the rest of the stadium, too bad it's a little flat to see the other side of the field. (Atmosphere would be amazing though)

We had Essential Crows for years, didnt mind the seating, we always sat at ground level, our only issue was having to get to the ground early to get the seats we wanted

Thank you for the responses! I appreciate it :)

Pretty underwhelmed. For pledging all of my membership, buying a baby one and donating more; a token coin is underwhelming. Also 2021 would’ve been a great time to introduce green memberships; if my 90 year old neighbor can download a ticket to her smart phone for 5 games surely we all can; I don’t need countless meaningless plastic stuff. I’ve got a 2020 membership card, lanyard, pen and badge all sitting unused.

Pretty underwhelmed. For pledging all of my membership, buying a baby one and donating more; a token coin is underwhelming. Also 2021 would’ve been a great time to introduce green memberships; if my 90 year old neighbor can download a ticket to her smart phone for 5 games surely we all can; I don’t need countless meaningless plastic stuff. I’ve got a 2020 membership card, lanyard, pen and badge all sitting unused.
And before the hate and tagging starts I’ve already paid up for 2021.

Have a Crows app, login, online membership, saved via app. Similar to my QFF card through the qantas app. Would be amazing.

Not 100% on mobile TICKETS though.

Collingwood game - Panicking because the tickets didnt get texted to me until 2h before the game
Richmond game - They only texted 1 ticket, had to get the other one printed at the gate. (And missed the first 5 minutes because of this)
Rich vs PA PF - Ticket wouldnt load at the gate, told theyd get me in quick if I provide an email. First one I find is SANFL SF and in the panic they let me in.

I attended what was it, 7 crows game at ao this year plus 3 SANFL games (rd 1, sf, gf) and 1 Port game and had issues in 3 of them.

Not sure a 70% flawless success rate is really endearing for Ticketek.

To get a good view - You get sh*t facilities
To get good facilities - You get sh*t views

Essential/AO Mrmbership is only good if you like to stand at the Footy.

Ridings Bar window and the terrace in front of the red bricks are the best viewing at the ground. But you have to stand.

I never understand why people get there 4 hours before the game (unallocated seating) or pay a premium for allocated seats on the side with the worst facilities.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Have a Crows app, login, online membership, saved via app. Similar to my QFF card through the qantas app. Would be amazing.

Not 100% on mobile TICKETS though.

Collingwood game - Panicking because the tickets didnt get texted to me until 2h before the game
Richmond game - They only texted 1 ticket, had to get the other one printed at the gate. (And missed the first 5 minutes because of this)
Rich vs PA PF - Ticket wouldnt load at the gate, told theyd get me in quick if I provide an email. First one I find is SANFL SF and in the panic they let me in.

I attended what was it, 7 crows game at ao this year plus 3 SANFL games (rd 1, sf, gf) and 1 Port game and had issues in 3 of them.

Not sure a 70% flawless success rate is really endearing for Ticketek.
Ticketek shat itself before the Richmond game. Anyone who hadn’t downloaded their ticket had to line up to get their ticket printed out. Many missed the start of the game.

Waiting to see what happens in the next month. If they pull off pick 2 for Brad I’ll make my budget stretch somehow. Otherwise, it might just be a 3 game membership and so GA on the hill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back