EPL Matchday 6

Remove this Banner Ad

VVD putting Rodriguez out because of a bad tackle is rather ironic.

Sickening, he had eyes only for the man and deliberately tried to hurt him with a cynical foul. They always set out to injure our players as well, even though he’s now injured he should be retrospectively banned. LiVARpool strikes again

If only VVD did a better job and actually forced James off instead of playing 90 mins.

Its not difficult really, James spends as much time rolling around on the ground crying as he does playing. A toe to his heel required 2 minutes of treatment.

Probsbly not playing because the weathers getting a little cold.

If only VVD did a better job and actually forced James off instead of playing 90 mins.

Its not difficult really, James spends as much time rolling around on the ground crying as he does playing. A toe to his heel required 2 minutes of treatment.

Probsbly not playing because the weathers getting a little cold.

Bit rich coming from someone who has well-known flopper Mane in their team. How many stitches did he require after this incident where he went down to the ground holding his head? Looked brutal.

C8A2C8EC-EB5E-40E4-94DD-85865A1CE5EA.jpeg 1BFF2E3F-6E25-4621-8692-17ADB06D7ED6.jpeg

Bit rich coming from someone who has well-known flopper Mane in their team. How many stitches did he require after this incident where he went down to the ground holding his head? Looked brutal.

View attachment 992389View attachment 992391

Thankyou for confirming your player tried to take his head of.

Everton fans would be calling for a red card on that.

Yeah fair enough. CBs being injured is hard to cover. I think Bielsa will go for the same tactics and put someone in place of Phillips.

Can't wait for the Villa v Leeds game. Both teams are great to watch.

Can’t remember the last time somebody said something like that about my Villans.

It’s fun for us for now.

Soon mate. Something slightly controversial that causes a massive overreaction will happen tomorrow night and we'll move on.

Well given how the last game between the two sides went ...

tl;dr - Leeds scored while a Villa player lay on the ground injured at the other end of the pitch while Villa players thought play would stop. Bielsa ordered his team to allow Villa to score a free goal to negate it. Janssen only Leeds player who defied his orders (they scored anyway) and he was shipped out of the club. The draw confirmed Leeds missing automatic promotion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well given how the last game between the two sides went ...

tl;dr - Leeds scored while a Villa player lay on the ground injured at the other end of the pitch while Villa players thought play would stop. Bielsa ordered his team to allow Villa to score a free goal to negate it. Janssen only Leeds player who defied his orders (they scored anyway) and he was shipped out of the club. The draw confirmed Leeds missing automatic promotion

Who got suspended for simulation from that?

I’m hoping we bring Anwar on in the last few mins to two-foot Bamford into the next century.

I still can’t believe that defective penguin of a linesman coming over to tell the ref that Anwar has hit him and he should be sent, only for replays to show you could fit a *ing street in the gap between Anwar’s elbow and Bamford’s head.

Dirty cheat. Dirty Leeds.

Last edited:
This thread is descending into a dumpster fire.
I see the Bitters are up and about here. Absolutely hilarious.

Neverton FC, an insignificant irrelevant club with supporters wallowing in the shadow of the mighty Liverpool. Showing their true bitter and twisted colours. Resorting to childish baiting.

Never change NeVARton. It would spoil my enjoyment of your pathetic existence. Haha.
Remember this is a club that threw two games against city once in 14 and once in 2019 just so we wouldn't win the league. They'll get their karma one day just as Stevie did against Chelsea in 10 and then 14 with the slip.

Prime examples.

I see the Bitters are up and about here. Absolutely hilarious.

Neverton FC, an insignificant irrelevant club with supporters wallowing in the shadow of the mighty Liverpool. Showing their true bitter and twisted colours. Resorting to childish baiting.

Never change NeVARton. It would spoil my enjoyment of your pathetic existence. Haha.

"Childish baiting"

Uses childish nicknames.

:think:

Not confident.

Ayling at CB and Allioski at RB.

We’re going to have to score a few because we are going to ship a few.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back