beartoo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 27, 2004
Moana Heights Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
Have a Crows app, login, online membership, saved via app. Similar to my QFF card through the qantas app. Would be amazing.

Not 100% on mobile TICKETS though.

Collingwood game - Panicking because the tickets didnt get texted to me until 2h before the game
Richmond game - They only texted 1 ticket, had to get the other one printed at the gate. (And missed the first 5 minutes because of this)
Rich vs PA PF - Ticket wouldnt load at the gate, told theyd get me in quick if I provide an email. First one I find is SANFL SF and in the panic they let me in.

I attended what was it, 7 crows game at ao this year plus 3 SANFL games (rd 1, sf, gf) and 1 Port game and had issues in 3 of them.

Not sure a 70% flawless success rate is really endearing for Ticketek.

I had issues at two games. I was downloading tickets for my mate and me and twice one of the tickets was crook and had to line up at the window for a printed ticket. Would be ideal if they could get the bugs out of the system.

mistylake

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 21, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
I really don’t want to be called a hero. Cheapens the word when we think of real heroes. Why do they do dumb s**t like that.

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
Cause it’s the only way we can sit with friends. You can’t buy seated tickets in a decent spot for 5 to 6 people.
Fair enough. Makes it a long day

Although my cousin and his five kids plus his wifes parents all have seats together. In the Eastern Stand.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
And before the hate and tagging starts I’ve already paid up for 2021.
No hate tagging; I actually think the green option is a really good idea.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
I really don’t want to be called a hero. Cheapens the word when we think of real heroes. Why do they do dumb sh*t like that.
It's only a game. There's a lot of ridiculous language we use around it.

So essentially where behind the eight ball again.
No, we're just not in dire straights having to resort to cost cutting measures like Port.

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Essential/AO Mrmbership is only good if you like to stand at the Footy.

Ridings Bar window and the terrace in front of the red bricks are the best viewing at the ground. But you have to stand.

I never understand why people get there 4 hours before the game (unallocated seating) or pay a premium for allocated seats on the side with the worst facilities.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
It’s good because you can have a large group of 15-20 mates all sitting in a group. Can’t get reserved seats like that. Having groups sitting together really helps generate atmosphere and gets the crowd around them going as well.

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
On board again for next season.

Ironically this season I switched from Essential Crows to a reserved seat - I like the flexibility of sitting in a different spot every game but my mates now have a young family, and I seem to have more pre-game commitments, which made getting reserved seats necessary. I then ended up sitting in the members area for all but 2 games this season anyway (maybe it's a sign I should've stuck to Essential Crows haha).

I managed to get to all but 1 of the home games we were allowed to go to (and lent my barcode to someone for the other game). I pledged 100% and requested a tax deduction receipt, so I think I got my monies worth in 2020 in the end.

Hey there Adelaide Crows Supporters

I come at peace between the two clubs and can see that your club is clearly improving every day under Nick's reign so keep building like you arre and you will reach the top again in no time :)

As a fellow South Australian AFL supporter, I was interested in getting a Crows Membership for 2021 so I would be able to go watch the footy again and hopefully see my beloved lions play in R16 against your mob.

However because this is my first time occupying the membership site and given the times we live in as well, I don't understand how all the seating works these days and just need some help regarding memberships? I have emailed the club regarding these and still waiting for a response.

1. What is the best value membership I should get for game-access.

2. What is the difference between the Silver Reserved Seating and the Essential Crow membership?

3. Where is the silver reserved seating areas of Adelaide Oval?

4. Is the Essential Crow seating on the Western Side of Adelaide Oval reserved and if not, does it ever get to max capacity?

5. Is there any additional fees for both of the membership packages?

6. During these COVID times, how are all of the tickets allocated to members? Is it like a lucky raffle of some sorts?

Hopefully that wasn't too much to answer and thank-you for being the loyal supporters you are guys.

Hoping your all well and safe from these times as well and can't wait to hear from you soon.

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood

I come at peace between the two clubs and can see that your club is clearly improving every day under Nick's reign so keep building like you arre and you will reach the top again in no time :)

As a fellow South Australian AFL supporter, I was interested in getting a Crows Membership for 2021 so I would be able to go watch the footy again and hopefully see my beloved lions play in R16 against your mob.

However because this is my first time occupying the membership site and given the times we live in as well, I don't understand how all the seating works these days and just need some help regarding memberships? I have emailed the club regarding these and still waiting for a response.

2. What is the difference between the Silver Reserved Seating and the Essential Crow membership?

4. Is the Essential Crow seating on the Western Side of Adelaide Oval reserved and if not, does it ever get to max capacity?

6. During these COVID times, how are all of the tickets allocated to members? Is it like a lucky raffle of some sorts?

Hopefully that wasn't too much to answer and thank-you for being the loyal supporters you are guys.

Hoping your all well and safe from these times as well and can't wait to hear from you soon.
This year I’m sure will be like last year. It’s just like finals. You log into Ticketek and put in your barcode. Then you are allocated seats

Normal seasons
Essential crows is unreserved seating in the western side. Basically downstairs. Some of the grandstand is unreserved but most of it is reserved.

The rest of the ground is reserved seating except the hill.

This year I’m sure will be like last year. It’s just like finals. You log into Ticketek and put in your barcode. Then you are allocated seats

Normal seasons
Essential crows is unreserved seating in the western side. Basically downstairs. Some of the grandstand is unreserved but most of it is reserved.

The rest of the ground is reserved seating except the hill.

Okay thanks mate

So would you recommended the silver reserving seating then in your opinion for the best value?

crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Okay thanks mate

So would you recommended the silver reserving seating then in your opinion for the best value?
Gold/Silver is best if you want a reserved seat. I’m an Adelaide oval footy member so I’m in the non reserved western side. Never had a problem with it.

Aug 13, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
So what is the difference between the silver/gold reserved seating then?

Is it like Gold members get access before Silver members you saying?

As well, does it get busy in that non-reserved western side area at all?
The main benefit of gold membership is to get first rights to Grand Final tickets, which I don't think will matter for a while. Although I'm not sure if they'll be extra benefits with the limited tickets.

1. Comes down to preference. If you're happy on the hill, or the back of the southern stand, I'd say "Season General Admission" is best value. And if 2021 is similar to 2020 it's easily the best option. But if we go back to pre-2020, it's as I say, preferences.

2. In short, essential crow is a season general admission with access to good seats. While the Silver reserved is an actual reserved seat

3. Basically, every SEAT in the eastern stand, 90% of the southern stand (only the very back of the grand stand isnt) as well as the bays infront of the hill

4. It can be if you pay extra, and it rarely gets to capacity. It's just you might be right at the back of the top tier if you turn up late, and the facilities there aren't really worth it tbh.

5. Only Gold package, but I'm not sure it's worth paying that atm for gaurunteed Grand Final access if WE make it

6. First in best dressed. I used 2020 to try seats everywhere. Only area I dont really like are the top tier of the western stand.

So what is the difference between the silver/gold reserved seating then?

Is it like Gold members get access before Silver members you saying?

As well, does it get busy in that non-reserved western side area at all?
Hope this happens tbh.

We saw through covid they could prioiritise groups.

So why not do it for regular finals?

I hate how a 3 game bronze member has the same access to finals as gold (or the new platinum (old captains club)) members.

But as of now, no, just Gaurunteed GF access. And maybe voting access which silver mightn't get. Im not sure on that though.

Back