Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
A lot rests on Tickford now
And luckily Waters at least seems to be coming good, I think Courtney will go well next year too.

The last thing Supercars needed was for Penske to leave near a reg change. If it turns into a T8 benefit people will switch off..... You need some rivalry.

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
And luckily Waters at least seems to be coming good, I think Courtney will go well next year too.

The last thing Supercars needed was for Penske to leave near a reg change. If it turns into a T8 benefit people will switch off..... You need some rivalry.
Absolutely, wonder where fabs will go? Erebus?

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
I hope djr can remain competitive without penske. ADP is a good pick up and we know Will can race at the front but for how long?

Love Dick, but his money management skills have been a problem in the past & he doesnt need the worry imho.
For me, the only question is if the DJR name is part of the sale package.

Team Penske will assist team co-owners Dick Johnson and Ryan Story * with the transition as they prepare for the 2021 Supercars season. The team is expected to announce its plans for next season, including a 2021 driver lineup, in the near future.

Does Ryan have access to the money?
* Prior to motorsport, Ryan had a successful career in business, running his own consulting company with global reach, developing proprietary data management solutions, software, customer research and targeting programs and licensed proprietary technology within both the private and public sectors.

Last edited:

Mal1234

Debutant
Nov 2, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
As long as Ryan story is there they will be fine. Could Paul Morris buy in or has Ryan Story got Penske share.
Penske leaving a bad thing I don t think so just a business thing got what he wanted out of it time to move on.

Back