Game Day 2020 - the F*** Right Off Grand Final from the F*** Write-Off Year

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the bloke a great deal. Have met him and it has always been my opinion that he shouldn't have been let go. Absolutely loved our club and would have stayed. Another chink in Bev's armor.
You are probably right Mike.

I'm just trying to amuse myself tonight.

Can you believe this s**t is actually the Grand Final? it has all the feel of a pre-season game played in Warrackabeal....(sorry for the folks that live there - no offense intended.)

I like the bloke a great deal. Have met him and it has always been my opinion that he shouldn't have been let go. Absolutely loved our club and would have stayed. Another chink in Bev's armor.
Any idea why he didn’t contribute as much after 2016?

Dahl has been really good coz the cats play to his strenfths. He is someone you can count on not shitting himself in a big game. Shut down houli and applied heaps of pressure.

And some people celebrate Roarke Smith having a good game getting a few kicks. Such a massive difference

You are probably right Mike.

I'm just trying to amuse myself tonight.

Can you believe this sh*t is actually the Grand Final? it has all the feel of a pre-season game played in Warrackabeal....(sorry for the folks that live there - no offense intended.)
Absolutely s**t grand final.
It has the feeling of a heel vs heel wrestling match.

Dahl has been really good coz the cats play to his strenfths. He is someone you can count on not shitting himself in a big game. Shut down houli and applied heaps of pressure.

And some people celebrate Roarke Smith having a good game getting a few kicks. Such a massive difference
We are desperate for a hard working, high pressure half forward too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd put a lot of money on Martin getting the Norm. Faar from the best on ground, but all he had to do was touch the pill to be declared the best finals player of all time.

I'd put a lot of money on Martin getting the Norm. Faar from the best on ground, but all he had to do was touch the pill to be declared the best finals player of all time.
Fits the preferred AFL narrative alright. Only Dusty, Danger or Gablett could win it tonight.

Who would you give it to over Dusty? He kept them in it, he got them ahead, and it looks like he may have put the nail in the coffin. By far the most influence on the result i would have thought. Short maybe, since 700m gained is a lot. But no one has had an amazing game.

Like Boyd should have won Normy in 2016, Dusty will win it too. Had the biggest influence on the game..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back