AFL Grand Final Grand Final, 2020: Richmond v Geelong

Who will be premiers?

• Tigers

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Cats

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
If I were Jezza I'd be very, very nervous about my life choices right now.

Someone needs to do that laughing Mexican man with Jezza and the Cats.

Off Stump 89

Team Captain
Mar 23, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
I actually reckon it was playing a man down. Was it Prestigiacomo that sat out a GF because he wasn't 100%? You wonder if a fit player off the bench would have done more.
I don't disagree, but at the same time it's a big call to bench a player like Ablett in a grand final who could come up clutch even injured. Tactical decisions like hiding danger at full forward when the game was there to be won hurt more

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

PostmanBish

Club Legend
Sep 6, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Footy is a great game but it has a serious dynasty problem. Brisbane 3 in a row, then it was Geelong’s turn, then Hawthorn, now Richmond.

We've been unlucky, in a sense, to be doing our rebuilding in an era of compromised drafts, and significant manipulation of the player market, which has seen the clubs which rebuilt during our stronger years, stay strong because of those lists ...

... however our current list is very balanced, and will be hitting its prime "real soon now", so with a little refinement and tinkering, we should be in with a shot as some of these teams start to age, or fall off the cliff into their own rebuilds.

Time to be optimistic, and hail Satan!

I don't disagree, but at the same time it's a big call to bench a player like Ablett in a grand final who could come up clutch even injured. Tactical decisions like hiding danger at full forward when the game was there to be one hurt more

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah their whole forward line failed after quarter time.

So Cats lose Ablett and probably Harry Taylor. Selwood, Tuohy, Henderson, Hawkins, Danger all over 30. Stanley and Blcavs 30 next year. Cameron must have been off his **** when he signed up to that. But it's okay because they are after Shuan Higgins. Hope he likes rebuilds.

So Cats lose Ablett and probably Harry Taylor. Selwood, Tuohy, Henderson, Hawkins, Danger all over 30. Stanley and Blcavs 30 next year. Cameron must have been off his **** when he signed up to that. But it's okay because they are after Shuan Higgins. Hope he likes rebuilds.
The cats are soon reaching the fall of their era, been impresssive but time waits for no man

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
They will fall off a cliff very quickly

Sep 20, 2009
NSW
AFL Club
St Kilda
Do they really need to be bringing all their own children up when getting their medals.

It isn't about your kids right now. You should be giving the attention to the kids handing over the medals, not having your children walking in the photography frame ruining the shot for their parents.

Yeah it's not a good look. Leave the kids off the field, it's not about them.

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
As much as it hurts to say that was a brilliant performance by the tigers.

Do they really need to be bringing all their own children up when getting their medals.

It isn't about your kids right now. You should be giving the attention to the kids handing over the medals, not having your children walking in the photography frame ruining the shot for their parents.
Seriously

Based off history the Tigers are either done or have one year left. Hopefully we’ve timed it well.

Talking about timing, old Jezza’s probably feeling a little nauseous around about now.

Back