Opinion 2020 Draft picks 1/9/22/23/40/56/66/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, 4th, Haw 4th)

which mythological creature you think would win in a fight, Bigfoot or Santa?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant

Crows Draft Hand Tweet

KEY DATES

Oct 30 – Nov 6: AFL Free Agency Period
November 4 – 12: AFL Trade Period
November 20: List Lodgment 1
November 27: List Lodgment 2
November 30: AFL Draft Nominations close
w/c December 7: NAB AFL Draft and Rookie Draft (exact date to be confirmed in due course)
Mid-December: Final List Lodgment & TPP estimates​

As God is my witness, finding anything useful on the AFL.com.au site is practically impossible, may whoever designed it burn in hell.

Last edited:
It was the U18s Semi Final(which Sturt lost by 8 goals) & Norwood put a tag on him, but he ended up with 20 odd touches - bear in mind I understand his best for the year was 44 !!

Sorry, thought you were talking about the games yesterday

Richmond win another flag, the most influential player being a midfielder. I’m all aboard the Hollands train .
I was just going to post the same. Gun midfielders win teams premierships. 100% think we should draft hollands number 1. Hollands has it all and has future leader written all over him. Time to bulid a gun midfield group strarting with hollands.

Also shows you don’t need an elite ruckman. Nankervis played well but he’s no Nick Nat or Grundy.
Rhys Stanley...just sayin...

Rhys Stanley...just sayin...
Yep, made it to a GF with a crap ruckman. That’s my point 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus he speaks like he’s 28 years old. Is he a leader Mutineer ?
I'm impressed with him in all seriousness, he seems like a real leader and his on-field class can't be argued. Just a cut above.

My fear is that is he very slight and he did his knee at training, not a game, so I hope for his sake that he's not one of those players who just keeps doing them because they can't cope with the rigour of an AFL career.

AFL Draft Centrals scouting notes on the SANFL All Stars and Future Stars games

I'm impressed with him in all seriousness, he seems like a real leader and his on-field class can't be argued. Just a cut above.

My fear is that is he very slight and he did his knee at training, not a game, so I hope for his sake that he's not one of those players who just keeps doing them because they can't cope with the rigour of an AFL career.
Elijah is not slight...He's a fine physical specimen.

Edit : The Vic Country Combine was held over in Bendigo on Friday so the official measuring would have been done then....should be available in the near future.

You seen him lately? He’s big, has put on a LOT of size!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back