2020 Grand Final Thread - Richmond v Geelong - Gabba

Who Wins The 2020 Premiership? Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They ****ed us that day three years ago, but I just can't hate Richmond. Can't help but have respect for champion teams like them. And Martin in particular is a freak of a man.
Helps when your Board have a plan and publicise it and stick to it

3-0-75

Scary Sliding Doors thought.

The way that the Cats rolled over in the 2nd half.

Alberton would have been going off tonight, if Port made it. I think they would have beaten the Cats.

Thankfully we will never know..... lol.

Have you forgotten his last final for us? He was absolutely elite. While most of our team were shitting the bed around him he almost single handedly dragged us over the line.
Yeah I mean s**t, he almost got the score under 70 points.

Un ******* lucky we were that day.

Dangerfield looked dead inside after the game. He looked a bit off most the game to be honest. He failed the crows, he failed Geelong and he will go down as a player without a premiership, and he knows it.
He has never won a GF at any level if i not mistaken.

We are now number one on the ladder by virtue of the alphabet and number one in the draft. I can't handle all this success.

I think we will be Number Two as well, when Brouch's contract is announced. lol

I don't get the hatred for Danger anymore, I was all for hoping he failed at Geelong right up until we sh*t the bed in the 2017 GF after we beat them in the prelim. We'll never get back to the GF before he retires, so I can't see how him winning a flag affects our chances, especially considering that had he left us for Geelong earlier in his career (a la Gunston, Davis) he'd already have one.

When he left I badly wanted us to win one before he did but we had our chance and didn't. Watching him have a bad game doesn't make me feel better about that.
It's not about us winning one before him. It's about him NEVER winning one in his career.

He abandoned us right after our coach was murdered. A complete dog act. He is an arrogant piece of s**t that doesn't deserve success.

Danger having almost a career worst game in his one Grand Final appearance so far was absolutely glorious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not about us winning one before him. It's about him NEVER winning one in his career.

He abandoned us right after our coach was murdered. A complete dog act. He is an arrogant piece of sh*t that doesn't deserve success.

Danger having almost a career worst game in his one Grand Final appearance so far was absolutely glorious
He stays here he wins a flag

Would have given him the Norm Smith if Dustin didn't keep kicking assy goals.

I think someone else made the point: they weren't actually arsey goals. If you examine them all carefully, especially in slow motion, you can see elite effort to get into position under pressure, elite ball preparation, and elite contact with the ball. Not many are capable of putting all this together.
They were actually classy goals.

He abandoned us right after our coach was murdered. He is an arrogant piece of sh*t that doesn't deserve success.

Yeah I agree and that was my exact position - until we had our chance and didn't take it.

Have you forgotten his last final for us? He was absolutely elite. While most of our team were shitting the bed around him he almost single handedly dragged us over the line.
He did play his best in the back half of 2015, it might have been the best i have seen him play but the finals were not that great and the Hawks game he did his usual "I'll do it all, screw my team mates = turnover" thing.

Back