Review 2020 Grand Final discussion

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Best of the last 10 years.

Best since Matthews.

Also the only player I've seen be best on ground in three GFs. And he's 29 with at least another two years in his prime. I was only 10 years old foe the 83 grand final. But its a different era now completely and I don't think anyone matches Dusty in the last 30 years

I don’t read social media and didn’t see all of Lethals finals.

Dusty best i have seen single handedly kept them in it tonight.

Best of the modern erathen.
And yet you said "best finals player", without really knowing a damn thing. If you haven't seen the best finals player, how can you claim to know who that is?

May I suggest you say "Best finals player I've seen - despite winning two of his norm smiths being second best afield."

I don’t read social media and didn’t see all of Lethals finals.

Dusty best i have seen single handedly kept them in it tonight.

Best of the modern erathen.
GAblett Snr, Gary Ayres, Hodgey, McLeod......

Big call, love Dusty, respect the way he plays and even played 2 seasons with his old man but I can't put him before any of those four yet.

However, Dustin is still writing his own story. And to think Richmond shopped him not that many years ago when they seemed to be at rock bottom.

The wheel turns quickly for the astute.

What a sad and pathetic thread.

I better get out of here before the jealousy and insecurity stain my boots..
Not as sad or pathetic as your autopsy thread right now. 🤣

Edit: let this be a lesson to you, trolling a club board.

Last edited:
What a sad and pathetic thread.

I better get out of here before the jealousy and insecurity stain my boots..
I reckon you could just * off because, like your team, you are a loser.

Now jog on - the stench of success is not for you.

And yet you said "best finals player", without really knowing a damn thing. If you haven't seen the best finals player, how can you claim to know who that is?

May I suggest you say "Best finals player I've seen - despite winning two of his norm smiths being second best afield."
Impossible to see every player over the history of aussie rules.

Best i have seen happy?

So precious someone might be better than a Hawthorn player.

GAblett Snr, Gary Ayres, Hodgey, McLeod......

Big call, love Dusty, respect the way he plays and even played 2 seasons with his old man but I can't put him before any of those four yet.

However, Dustin is still writing his own story. And to think Richmond shopped him not that many years ago when they seemed to be at rock bottom.

The wheel turns quickly for the astute.

Am I right in thinking we balked at his behavioural issues and the 400k price tag at the time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with Tigers winning couldn’t bare Duckwood lifting cup

is there a bigger fraud than Gary Rohan?
Patrick Dangerfield?

Clarko was spot on...Geelong are good but not that good...

My brother is a Cats fan. We were having a conversation about the match during the week. He was telling me how fantastic the Cats were against Collingwood, and he was surprised when I said the Cats had their work cut out for them against Richmond. My reasoning was that Richmond have become that Grand Final hardened team the Hawks were several years ago. I couldn't explain why, but good teams have a way of rising to an occasion on the big stage. He couldn't see my point, it will be interesting to find out if he does now.

Last edited:
Jetta won that year but we‘ll always have that kick out.

I don’t remember getting a vote. If Luke Parker had of played he would have been a shoe in

Next best thing after winning a flag is seeing Cats lose one.

Then the next best thing is seeing that sook face selwood devastated.

Then the next thing is seeing just as devastated close up of Dangerfield and the little bald one.

I really dont get Geelong and their adoration for Abblet. He literally betrayed them for money in his peak years, then came back to prolong his career and what hes still their hero. We gotta do it for ablett that left us in his prime years, only to return when he is only a fraction of a player he once was. I cant imagine the amount of success they could of had, if he didnt leave them.

Suck it up Geelong, hope ur fall is hard as Adelaide 2017.

Back