Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
If love to see the Freo one above with the top section and between the first and second v a dark blue

sort of like these ones?
Freo-(Alt).png

JameeG

Draftee
Aug 23, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
So I would love to see everyone’s collections of guernseys both player issue or player worn. And signatures? Would be unreal too see what everyone has collected.

Feb 27, 2005
Port Augusta
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
QPR
Just randomly... was looking to buy some Gold Coast suns merch. (Jim Kidd Sports is the place to go if you’re hunting a real bargain... this years guernsey for $19.95) but on my hunt went on the isc website... we are no longer listed as one of their teams. In fact the only AFL team on there is Collingwood. Would this mean we can expect a new guernsey supplier next season?
Say potentially our new boot sponsor- New Balance?

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Just randomly... was looking to buy some Gold Coast suns merch. (Jim Kidd Sports is the place to go if you’re hunting a real bargain... this years guernsey for $19.95) but on my hunt went on the isc website... we are no longer listed as one of their teams. In fact the only AFL team on there is Collingwood. Would this mean we can expect a new guernsey supplier next season?
Say potentially our new boot sponsor- New Balance?
Yes ISC are getting out of the AFL. The Saints are with NB and Adelaide are with O’Neils

I’m expecting us to go with NB

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Who the heck are O’Neils, I’ve never heard of them. Am I sheltered? Or are they small/unknown
Irish company. Does a lot of the GAA, does Irish cricket and also is doing the Panthers and Knights in the NRL.

massive changes across the board. Collingwood is moving to Nike, Fremantle Seekem, Port Macron, Eagles Castore, Sydney, GWS and North are also looking for new suppliers

Irish company. Does a lot of the GAA, does Irish cricket and also is doing the Panthers and Knights in the NRL.

massive changes across the board. Collingwood is moving to Nike, Fremantle Seekem, Port Macron, Eagles Castore, Sydney, GWS and North are also looking for new suppliers

I've heard that rumour. You for sure?

Aug 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Yeah, I saw that earlier in the year. But Nike would make sense. I guess we'll see in the next short period now the season is finished.
Not the greatest company to go with in my opinion, they are pretty underwhelming when it comes to the football sponsorship side of it.

Back