MMA-UFC UFC 254

Remove this Banner Ad

El Gringo

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Khabib will get it done in 2-4 rounds I’d say, leaning more towards a submission than a TKO. Will be interesting to see exactly how good Gaethje’s TD defense and wrestling is though.

Whittaker/Cannonier is a very interesting fight where I have no idea how it’s going to play out, would love Reaper to win and think he’s a genuine chance but Cannonier is a beast at MW. Whoever wins taking on Izzy should be a great fight too, Whittaker looks heaps better since the lay-off and I’m sure the rematch wouldn’t go down the same way. 10 rounds against Romero then the long run of injuries/health issues is enough to break anyone, he seems in an entirely better place now.

Harris/Volkov and Tuivasa/Struve are the other fights I’m extremely keen to see. Should be a great card, can’t wait to get up early in the A.M. to watch it.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
yeah boi.

This fight I'm on Stefan. Hope I'm wrong but I just don't rate Tai.

Remember 12 months ago when some no name guy mauled him @ 7s or 8s?

Stefan is smart enough to train and aim for wrestling. Surely.

yeah boi.

This fight I'm on Stefan. Hope I'm wrong but I just don't rate Tai.

Remember 12 months ago when some no name guy mauled him @ 7s or 8s?

Stefan is smart enough to train and aim for wrestling. Surely.

Tai has been training with AKA recently, so whatever happens with career at least he's realised he's got to stop taking the pose and also not stubborn enough to get help elsewhere.

Struve won 1 out of this last 5, so at least it's not a massive stretch for him.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well I was wrong. Stefan stands up with Tai and gets put down.

I want to bet on the underdog but this is the damned fool who was so keen to fake punch drunk that he got stopped by the ref.

* it I'll bet on this idiot anyway, if he gets done, then I'm an idiot too. An idiot betting on an idiot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Bam Bam went Bam.
Man, that was one big oak tree he had to cut down.
Looked like security guys got scared Tai was going to do some crazy ass s**t after fight like Khabib did when he jumped out of the cage.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
I in a spot of bother. Kayo coverage is over as the pay per view part of card is next and my other laptop is not coming on that try to watch rest via crackstreams. Need to solve in an hour or so as the 2 main fights should be on then, I want to see big time.
Help!!!

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Impressive from Murphy. Seemed a weight class bigger than her opponent. Good on the feet and a nice submission.

Really cute thank you speech as well. Genuine.

Another tenner gone.

I'm on Malkoun for the next fight. Two fights ago he won in the 'Wollongong Wars' lol.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Really interested in this ufc debut for Jacob malkoun, training partner of bobby knuckles.

Meant to be pretty high level but I think it’s almost impossible to really prep yourself to be ready for the ufc, i liken it to nbl to nba.

Back