2020 Grand Final Thread - Richmond v Geelong - Gabba

Who Wins The 2020 Premiership? Margin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Dusty now in the conversation of being the GOAT? If he wins a Brownlow I think he will go down in the top 3 players ever

The Dusty's, the McLeod's, the Mackay's.

Right up there too, McLeod should have had a Brownlow, was robbed had an incredible final H&A game to not get a single vote was bordering on fixing a result.

Watching the second consecutive dynasty built off the back of early draft picks, and thinking that there are still people on this board who argue against bottoming out.
Genuine question, apart from Dusty at pick 3, who are their high draft picks?

Cotch
Prestia
lynch

Are those the only top 10 picks in that side?

Genuine question, apart from Dusty at pick 3, who are their high draft picks?

Cotch
Prestia
lynch

Are those the only top 10 picks in that side?

I think with all due respect the draft over the last few years has improved in terms of selecting and taking the right talent.

Its not perfect, but its getting better.

I don't get the hatred for Danger anymore, I was all for hoping he failed at Geelong right up until we sh*t the bed in the 2017 GF after we beat them in the prelim. We'll never get back to the GF before he retires, so I can't see how him winning a flag affects our chances, especially considering that had he left us for Geelong earlier in his career (a la Gunston, Davis) he'd already have one.

When he left I badly wanted us to win one before he did but we had our chance and didn't. Watching him have a bad game doesn't make me feel better about that.

Yeh. I don’t want him to win a flag and he probably won’t. Geelong are very similar to Port, trying to find those missing pieces.

Nah. Other than Gunston, no ex-Crow has gone on to win a premiership and there are a few who have left and got nothing. And I hope it continues.

It's not about us winning one before him. It's about him NEVER winning one in his career.

He abandoned us right after our coach was murdered. A complete dog act. He is an arrogant piece of sh*t that doesn't deserve success.

Danger having almost a career worst game in his one Grand Final appearance so far was absolutely glorious

This point seems to get missed. At the time we most needed our leaders, he decided to bail.

Yes, I get family is important but at that time, the Crows family was even more important.

He deserves nothing, absolutely nothing, in terms of team success.

They should have grabbed Harto, but have been burned before. Harto makes sense for any side needing a big KPD, but moreso a contending side.
Wholeheartedly agree.

Harto has saved his best games for Geelong too, I'm quite surprised it was Hawthorn who grabbed him.

This point seems to get missed. At the time we most needed our leaders, he decided to bail.

Yes, I get family is important but at that time, the Crows family was even more important.

He deserves nothing, absolutely nothing, in terms of team success.
In his mind it showed he needed to get back to his family and be close to them.

**** him.

I had very low expectations for this movie as I found their previous productions self-aggrandising. It did however have one standout moment in which protagonist Patric Dangerfield (see previous works - Adelaide Crows) was unsuccessful in his bidding to secure premiership glory for home town Moggs Creek.

Two stars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he want to leave? No, we kicked him out. Sorry I was referring to the mercenaries.
Still interesting to go through the list, would say Jason McCartney was the only unlucky one to have left without getting a premiership.

I had very low expectations for this movie as I found their previous productions self-aggrandising. It did however have one standout moment in which protagonist Patric Dangerfield (see previous works - Adelaide Crows) was unsuccessful in his bidding to secure premiership glory for home town Moggs Creek.

Two stars
Sounds like a Five star movie to me!

Kurt Tippett may consider himself unlucky going to the premiers without collecting a flag himself. This despite being God's gift to football.

Just this one of Dangerfield seeming to have forgotten to take out the garbage bin. View attachment 994472

Ah poetry. Suck it, you overhyped Judas.

1603579816387.png

unexpected? the've given up maybe.

Let me see... 12 disposals, 7 kicks, 5 handballs, 1 mark, 3 tackles, 1.1 - that's not bad for a first year forward pocket. Plus two weeks at the tribunal, then doubled because it's the GF.

What was that you said? The game's pre-eminent midfielder?

Ah thank you. I might go read the Geelong board for 5 minutes for fun, see if their Emperor-God has been dethroned.

I'm shocked there's no screengrabs of Dangerflog or Ablett crying after the siren

If you have one, please post it

ElFz8TpVcAE-dDl

Back