Nostradamus Lives W

Remove this Banner Ad

I can confirm the earth is rectangular, JFK is still alive attending Trump rallies and Elvis left earth to perform a benefit gig on Uranus.

Nobody in this thread "confirming" anything means a single ******* thing unless they can demonstrate some evidence

I do worry for the future of mankind when bigfooty posters think adding "I can confirm" to the front of something gives it gravitas. o_O
I can confirm.

That geelong is playing brisbane on saturday.

I can confirm the earth is rectangular, JFK is still alive attending Trump rallies and Elvis left earth to perform a benefit gig on Uranus.

Nobody in this thread "confirming" anything means a single ******* thing unless they can demonstrate some evidence

I do worry for the future of mankind when bigfooty posters think adding "I can confirm" to the front of something gives it gravitas. o_O
Classic post! Great

Rohan actually split with his wife back in January, well before they went into a hub, and yes is dating the Geelong physio now. Hawkins also didn’t clock him at training, but I don’t think anyone really thought that was true did they?
They had another kid in January.

Rohan actually split with his wife back in January, well before they went into a hub, and yes is dating the Geelong physio now. Hawkins also didn’t clock him at training, but I don’t think anyone really thought that was true did they?

Don’t know where you got this from. they had a daughter in March. His wife made a pretty gushing post on Instagram for his birthday in June and has posted lots of pics with him prior to him going to the hub.

Don’t know where you got this from. they had a daughter in March. His wife made a pretty gushing post on Instagram for his birthday in June and has posted lots of pics with him prior to him going to the hub.
Sounds like I’ve been sold up a river! I got it from someone that works at Geelong too

The same bloke that told you Hawkins didn’t clock him..wrong there as well, just to clear the record. Need better sources my friend.
Don't forget the turmoil bit, they don't seem to be in even the slightest turmoil, although hopefully they will be on saturday night.

so elvis is doing a gig on iluvharvey's anus?

They lost one of their twins a few months in. As much as it doesn’t excuse his behaviour, a lot of couples don’t survive a blow like that with their relationship intact in the long term.
Yes . I have seen this in real life within a year a break up of a couple I know well , the death of a young child is an unimaginable stress . The last thing on a womans mind is sex .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes . I have seen this in real life within a year a break up of a couple I know well , the death of a young child is an unimaginable stress . The last thing on a womans mind is sex .
I've heard it also said that the last thing you want to do in such a situation is look at your partner because it reminds you of the kid.

Well his wife didn’t acknowledge their third wedding anniversary and didn’t even acknowledge that Garry was playing in a grand final this week..
Silence from her..

it may not be confirmed - but that’s a pretty big confirmation something has happened in my opinion..

every other Geelong wag had their kids dressed up for their dad - whether there or at home..

nothing from Amie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back