List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a mate who knows a mate who knows Fyfe and there is no way he is leaving WA. he loves to help out on the farm in Lake Grace and surf down in Margs.

I've also heard that Jesse Hogan isn't that popular down Freo way so we might be able to get him for a 3rd or 4th rounder, you've heard it here first.
Hogan is a good player when right , but that might be never.
Fyfe has no need ever to play for another team.

Hogan is a good player when right , but that might be never.
Fyfe has no need ever to play for another team.

Fyfe isn't gettable, the only other club he would go to is West Coast as he loves the WA lifestyle but he would have to take less money at West Coast.

Hogan is gettable, Longmuir doesn't like him, we could get him cheap but he comes with baggage, there is a reason why Melbourne and Freo want to shift him.

Good point. So all we have needed for Seb to be playing well, is for the Saints to get better mids, who can get the ball for Seb, do Seb's tagging role and best of all anticipate where Seb's random handballs and mystery kicks go.

If you put a gps on Sebs kick the data just wouldn’t be there, it’d be blank. And the analysts would just look at one another.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Its already done
Nothing to answer for
No suspension
long and his lawyers as well as probably several other players,probably including geelong ones should be lining up,long didnt intentionally hit darcy or macrae head high,either did danger,dangers opponent knocked out cold and out of the game,macrae bounced up no problem,darcy not hurt near as bad as vlastuin,even though also put out of the game

aside from the name and profile of the player,what is the difference?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This risky joffa bs is a troll job...don't be gullible they don't know a thing.

Crouch is coming and no bigger names other then Treloar are a possibility.
We dont , Ha Ha , i will go check my facebook sauce and see what the go is then

Its already done
Nothing to answer for
No suspension
Danger getting suspended by AFL??

As if that would happen.
MRP finding:
ben long 6 weeks due to the fact vlastuin couldn’t play out the game.
It was a bad look

long and his lawyers as well as probably several other players,probably including geelong ones should be lining up,long didnt intentionally hit darcy or macrae head high,either did danger,dangers opponent knocked out cold and out of the game,macrae bounced up no problem,darcy not hurt near as bad as vlastuin,even though also put out of the game

aside from the name and profile of the player,what is the difference?

One was a bump and the other was an elbow to the head. Of course one would result in a suspension before the other one would.....

Trade radio talking St Kilda @ 9:30

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

"We know they've got Brad Couch but they still need more in the middle so do they go after a Treloar? We've heard talk of them being interested in Zac Merrett from Essendon. Tim Taranto, is he gettable? What about this Heeney rumor that doesn't go away?"

That's it folks. You've heard from our experts, what do you listeners think?

Call us now.

Trade radio talking St Kilda @ 9:30

Mitch Cleary will just bag our midfield again.
I had tuned in for 15 or so minutes just before and they were already into us for getting brad crouch.

I had tuned in for 15 or so minutes just before and they were already into us for getting brad crouch.
What do you mean “into us”? What could they possibly gave to say about it? “Oh no they don’t have very good midfield and they look like they’re trying to improve it”

And who cares what Mitch Cleary thinks?

They're talking to James Gallagher, so will be positive. While he's on air at least....

What do you mean “into us”? What could they possibly gave to say about it? “Oh no they don’t have very good midfield and they look like they’re trying to improve it”

And who cares what Mitch Cleary thinks?
Both Kane and Mitch were confused as to why he offered him 5 years on such high money. (Even tho the contract isn’t confirmed yet)

Both Kane and Mitch were confused as to why he offered him 5 years on such high money. (Even tho the contract isn’t confirmed yet)
Because..... we need him. Ugh. Dumb arses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back