Rumour Tigers Premiership Player - Sly bag exchange after game

Remove this Banner Ad

business card for a tattoo shop... where they get the party stuff with their ink.

wags usually sort out the party stuff, most of them are Bec Judds

if it looks like a baggy it's probably a baggy, who cares - let the bloke have a little sniff
for all those saying it's a disgrace, they've been in a hub unable to source their own stuff this year (hence the trade over the fence) They aren't advertising it or encouraging kids to do it, what kid would even pick up on that exchange?

I'd say most people I know (blokes and girls) around my age (mid 20's) have at least tried party dr*gs once in their life. Not for me anymore, but I definitely smashed it a couple years back. If you don't understand, you're either too young to have tried it or too old and have never tried it.

Bloke I know is good friends with senior players at Richmond, Collingwood, WBD and Carlton and reckons they all thrash it. You're crazy if you think they don't.

Brad crouch I hope you are watching, this is how it is done !!!

if it looks like a baggy it's probably a baggy, who cares - let the bloke have a little sniff
for all those saying it's a disgrace, they've been in a hub unable to source their own stuff this year (hence the trade over the fence) They aren't advertising it or encouraging kids to do it, what kid would even pick up on that exchange?

I'd say most people I know (blokes and girls) around my age (mid 20's) have at least tried party dr*gs once in their life. Not for me anymore, but I definitely smashed it a couple years back. If you don't understand, you're either too young to have tried it or too old and have never tried it.

Bloke I know is good friends with senior players at Richmond, Collingwood, WBD and Carlton and reckons they all thrash it. You're crazy if you think they don't.

Agree with the sentiment of not caring that they are doing it but surely there’s smarter ways to do a handover? Heck the Roughhead girlfriend one was just as obvious but at least has plausible deniability as it’s not direct to a player.

Brad crouch I hope you are watching, this is how it is done !!!
Crouching Tigers Hidden Baggin'

Then wouldn't it be far easier to say no? I assume if that happened then Shorty would lose his mates number and never talk to him again (if a serious punishment comes of it).

Also a misconception that anybody who thinks drugs are a bad look are automatically a prude. It's partly the absurdity of being on a massive contract in your profession with a clause stating that you cannot partake in recreational drugs. For those of us who weren't ever interested in that aspect of party culture but would give their left nut to get a chance at the highest level it's like a slap in the face. Any punishment that befalls a player so stupid (like Sam Murray) is welcomed.
After seeing the 'after party' video's at the Hub last night I assume that bag contained what we think it was

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A watch, apparently

The club confirmed Short was asked to promote the watch during the Tigers’ celebrations.

A representative from watch company Wilder Haas has since posted on social media that he was responsible for handing Short the watch.

Why would a player need to promote a watch when the Tigers already have other sponsors they could be promoting? :think:

Just because a lot of you assume it's drugs doesn't mean it is. The whole interaction isn't exactly done in a sneaky manner. Short might have got up to some extra curricular activities post GF, but I don't believe it originated from that encounter. I think people just assume what they want to assume.

The watch story is possible. He gets given something, looks at it for a bit in plain view of everyone around him and moves on. Nothing was being hidden that's for sure.

Why would a player need to promote a watch when the Tigers already have other sponsors they could be promoting? :think:
Players are welcome to have their own sponsorship deals (e.g; Dusty with Bonds) but it does seem like a conflict of interest to do it at the GF, unless the club have ticked it off before but seems very odd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back