Rumour Tigers Premiership Player - Sly bag exchange after game

Remove this Banner Ad

So apparently he was handed a watch.

Apparently what we saw was him receiving a watch.

LOL
Which he promptly put in his SOCK. I ALWAYS wear my watch in my sock... you're probably the same yourself....

I think the watch story is only plausible if photos/videos surface from the night showing him wearing it honestly.

That being said this will all be swept under the rug anyway.

I'm skeptical it's drugs.

That baggie would be worth thousands if it was coke and he's not just accepting it but literally waving it in his face while he's surrounded by a bunch of fans (some of them quite a bit older), not to mention a camera man a few metres away. Footy players are dumb but that would be next level.

Also I reckon players would be fairly well behaved after a grand final- there is target testing after all.

Give it a week or so and I'm sure they'll all be buried in powder.

Also I reckon players would be fairly well behaved after a grand final- there is target testing after all.
Given how hard Brodie Grundy was hunting the week before 2018, I very much doubt this.

I'm skeptical it's drugs.

That baggie would be worth thousands if it was coke and he's not just accepting it but literally waving it in his face while he's surrounded by a bunch of fans (some of them quite a bit older), not to mention a camera man a few metres away. Footy players are dumb but that would be next level.

Give it a week or so and I'm sure they'll all be buried in powder.

They don't target test for illicit drugs.

It didn't look like a watch, and I'm not sure why he would put it in his sock, but sure.
Where else is he going to put it? He is the middle of grand final celebrations and probably doesn't want to wear it right then and there. Sock is a very logical place given players often put mouth guards in there.

Which he promptly put in his SOCK. I ALWAYS wear my watch in my sock... you're probably the same yourself....

Clearly not a lot of pockets in footy shorts, or should he stash it pulp fiction style?

Was probably just refueling after they used the stash they had at half time, definitely played like it in the 2nd half.....

nah just kidding well played tiges, better team won!!!
You joke but I recall the fitness of Richmond seemed to fade after that Collingwood player got caught in 2018 and the Tigers form seemed to dip a little toward the end of the home and away season that year.

Has been an ongoing joke between mates where "they've had their drugs at half time" is said when Richmond get their swarm going in the second half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually how would an asada tester get into the hub without isolating?

Social distance and mask, how close do they need to stand to watch a bloke take a piss?

Actually how would an asada tester get into the hub without isolating?
Now that I think about it there's a fair chance any drug testing would happen while the players are still at the ground.

That said, is isolation required once the season is over? Or would the testers get an exemption/ have the players go off-site for testing?

Anyway I'm just assuming like everyone else, but I read recently that ASADA conduct hundreds of tests in the month after the footy season ends. I have no idea how careful players need to be.

Now that I think about it there's a fair chance any drug testing would happen while the players are still at the ground.

That said, is isolation required once the season is over? Or would the testers get an exemption/ have the players go off-site for testing?

Anyway I'm just assuming like everyone else, but I read recently that ASADA conduct hundreds of tests in the month after the footy season ends. I have no idea how careful players need to be.
As soon as the season ends they can't be done for illicit drugs. Can smash as much coke possible

As soon as the season ends they can't be done for illicit drugs. Can smash as much coke possible
Yeah as I said, give it a little while and I'm sure most players will be skiing in the s**t, and rightfully so. Coke is considered a performance-enhancing drug on game day though, so is marijuana for that matter. Can't figure out that one personally.

Care to reveal what's behind that paywall?
If you open the link there will be a video player at the top that plays the article (I don’t have HS sub)

Has footage of the guy in the crowed thanking Short for taking his watch and mentions the brand

Looks like Footage was taken Walking out of the ground so I guess it checks out
Unlikely he would have the foresight to make a video explaining the watch at that point because he wouldn’t of known it was gonna be picked up on the telecast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back