Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2020 Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has fille dup faster than a Gabba drain in an October GF storm... and being GF day... im tipping it will get busier.

Get all the non GFC AFL discussion posts and content here

GO Catters

So Allen Christensen has announced his retirement from AFL. He is another of our 2009 talent that had his career truncated through poor decisions and injury. Given the number of concussions he suffered when he moved to Brisbane, I’m surprised he was allowed to continue even to this point.

There are a lot of sad sacks in this thread:

The question has to be asked, why?

Two words: Bailey Smith

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Decent return of serve by Kane Cornes here...

1603611158368.png

Good thing about living in NSW you follow a NRL side and that is Storm for me so i mite win 1 flag out of 2

For me it's 2 out of 3 - Vixens in the netball last weekend & Storm tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decent return of serve by Kane Cornes here...

View attachment 994957

Don't mind Cornes at all.

Well, well, well, what do we think is going on here?

Apparently Jon Ralph tracked the fan in question down and he claimed he gave Short a watch. Don't know about you, but when someone gives me a watch, I'd put it on my wrist instead of tucking it into my sock...

Apparently Jon Ralph tracked the fan in question down and he claimed he gave Short a watch. Don't know about you, but when someone gives me a watch, I'd put it on my wrist instead of tucking it into my sock...

Well If I got busted taking a baggie on national TV I'd probably make up some bullshit story aswell.

I would've said it was some of my grandpa's ashes and I wanted him to scatter them on the ground or in the cup.
A watch is stupid. campaigners can't even lie good anymore.

I mean he literally could have just come out and said "yeah he handed me some shard" and nobody in the AFL would do anything about it.
They've turned a blind eye for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back