List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to pass the time, hypothetically if Taranto was keen and GWS were even willing to pick up the phone...

3 picks in the 30s nets us about 1500 points (pick 8 -9). If we could get those by trading away some players would GWS want the points? 15 and the equivalent of pick 8-9 for Taranto? Maybe push for their 2021 2nd back

Just a thought on how we could potentially get it done

Treloar for 700k a year for 5 years? Still is a lot of money for him even with Collingwood paying some

On SM-N985F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's really too much isn't it. Would rather he stay at Collingwood. Only exception would be if it ended up pushing out Ben King to us, which I doubt.

Just to pass the time, hypothetically if Taranto was keen and GWS were even willing to pick up the phone...

3 picks in the 30s nets us about 1500 points (pick 8 -9). If we could get those by trading away some players would GWS want the points? 15 and the equivalent of pick 8-9 for Taranto? Maybe push for their 2021 2nd back

They would be after established players. How about Ross & Billings for Taranto?

I dont think they have any academy players this year so points probably not a big priority for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This appears credible...because I suspect Treloar is the source. Certainly reads that way. Very one-sided. Treloar the good guy, Pies the bad guy.

"They said he was hard to coach but offered nothing further"... Can only have come from Treloar's camp. No way the pies would just offer up a tidbit they're not willing to elaborate on.

Three of those years in his 30s. Yuck. If he wants to play for us he can take a pay cut.
I would like him would makes us better but i think i would like it more if no one wants him and it F***s Collingwoods SC

"They said he was hard to coach but offered nothing further"... Can only have come from Treloar's camp. No way the pies would just offer up a tidbit they're not willing to elaborate on.

Yup. Treloar also works for Fox. If anything, the leak will further damage their relationship. Maybe we can offer a future second with the Pies coughing up some coin?

Treloar still keen on the saints. And the feelings are mutual. As I said the other week, pies will be paying a portion of his contract to facilitate a trade. He has no interest at all in going to Essendon.

And just another bit of info I heard, An Essendon board member who owns A-mart furniture has managed to get Caldwells dad a sales job for the company for $200k a year. Obviously outside the salary cap.The money you offered him was around the exact same as what they have offered before the board member got involved. They then convince him to sign and go to the media celebrating how they’ve returned as a destination club and how a player took less to play at Essendon. Absolute grubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back