Is Port's Prelim choke the biggest choke in modern football?

Remove this Banner Ad

Port has a list stacked full of young talent, has enormous upside, and you'd think will be top four again in 2021. I think Port exceeded most people's expectations in 2020. So not really a choke.

I'm old enough to remember Adelaide Crows finishing 1st and 2nd in 2005/06, and didn't make either grand final. That was a choke.

I thought the odds were fairly even for the prelim or close enough (1.80 for Port?) That isnt a choke. A choke is being 1.40 or better favourites and losing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the OP has run out of cocaine and is suffering from withdrawals. Crouch & Stengle no longer providing for ya mate? Maybe plastic wrap around your face might help instead? Big Tex can spare you some there.

Pls stay on topic choker

So he shouldn't have gone in hoping to win you Muppet?
Yes, "hope"....... just like Jenkins with this comment about Dangerfield :drunk:
But if he marches into town with his Geelong teammates, there’d be nothing better than beating him and reminding him that perhaps he should have stuck around with us and he could be a Brownlow Medallist and a premiership player.

And speaking of muppets, how are the Crows going with that trade for Fyfe?

Yes, "hope"....... just like Jenkins with this comment about Dangerfield :drunk:

And speaking of muppets, how are the Crows going with that trade for Fyfe?
Nowhere does it say fyfe traded to Adelaide fktard. He was in Adelaide the week after my name was written so eat a bag of dicks. The fk cares what Jenkins said? Seems to me you flogs think players aren't going into games confident they will win; after beating a team by 11 goals earlier in the season especially.

Nowhere does it say fyfe traded to Adelaide fktard. He was in Adelaide the week after my name was written so eat a bag of dicks. The fk cares what Jenkins said? Seems to me you flogs think players aren't going into games confident they will win; after beating a team by 11 goals earlier in the season especially.
Yet you pasted the Crows logo on his bare chest....... wait, you're not a Bender alias are you? :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back