Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I was happy to find a fitted cap, with the new logo, and the bent peak which I thought I'd never find. Good for $40

Interesting that we're the only club who doesn't appear on ISC's webstore. Perhaps we gave them the arse before they decided to pull out of all pro merch, if indeed that's what they're doing? Maybe they've entered a death spiral after losing their biggest ticket item in the PBs?

The reason we're not on their webstore is because they've completely sold out of all their PAFC merchandise because the Port Store ordered in everything they had (because of the huge demand) and ISC are not making any more as the contract is ending and they're no longer supplying pro teams.

Ha such Port luck to have the contract end this year and not have a manufacturer to churn out the stock for us.

I was in the store on Saturday and I’ve never seen it so busy.

Yep, store was fairly sparse when I went yesterday. Used my voucher for a new black-on-black logo cap. Not really a fan of the velcro adjustment and would have preferred a snapback but have to live with it. All the caps with the olive logo were gone and all that remained was the one I bought, the coloured logo, the white P and the champions of Aus logo. Picked up a grey sweatshirt too.

All the ISC logos blacked out in membership renewal email. Maybe they’ll do the Macron announcement on Monday since the GF would me more of the focus?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well our jumper is on their site, cool looking numbers too, may just be a random number font tho

GEstrKZ.png

well our jumper is on their site, cool looking numbers too, may just be a random number font tho

GEstrKZ.png
Please let us have a unique number font!

It'as one of the cool things about the American football stuff.

Please let us have a unique number font!

It'as one of the cool things about the American football stuff.

Who was the last team to rock a unique number font that wasn’t for one-off purposes?

Brisbane 2006?

It’s weird, I don’t even think it’s a directive a la the Premier League.

Finally sorted out three vouchers today over the phone. Super easy.

Annoyed they didn't have this in stock.

Port Hat.PNG

But I got myself one of these instead.

1603938686346.png

Now to work on those winter arms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back