MVP The Geelong BF Board MVP for 2020 is......

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a season of up's and down's finally at an end, and after collating all votes submitted for every game, the winner of the 2020 MVP is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cam Guthrie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top 5 as follows

Guthrie 842

Duncan 762

Hawkins 749

Danger 724

Menegola 703

I would like to thank all those who voted during the year, and I am sure Cam treasures this award almost as much as his All Australian selection. ;) He may well pick up the Carji on the way through after a brilliant 2020 season.

See you all in 2021.

Last edited:

Congrats to Guthrie for winning this..

And credit to David the Cat for managing this thru the season. Quality work well done.

GO Catters

With a season of up's and down's finally at an end, and after collating all votes submitted for every game, the winner of the 2020 MVP is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cam Guthrie~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top 5 as follows

Guthrie 842

Duncan 762

Hawkins 749

Danger 724

Menegola 703

I would like to thank all those who voted during the year, and I am sure Cam treasures this award almost as much as his All Australian selection. ;) He may well pick up the Carji on the way through after a brilliant 2020 season.

See you all in 2021.

thanks for the season-long effort in keeping it updated DtC

his last 6 or so games were red hot

You're quite right....:thumbsu:......of his 568 votes, 383 of them accrued from Round 14 through to the GF and that included a bye..........of course he did his shoulder in Round 4 and didn't score a solitary vote until Round 9 when he was adjudged BOG for Geelong against the Eagles.

Uninjured, you would have to think he would have gone close to winning.

Of course, that shouldn't take away from Guthrie's consistency throughout the season.

Looks like the BF Geelong Board voters were pretty spot on.....

Well done to all...

Interesting no sign of Stewart....and well done young Miers....still has lots to learn but will only get better.

Happy to see Henry and Bews in top 10 also...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back