Port Adelaide Player Highlights 2020 (Unrelated Feature video: Shaun Burgoyne Career Finals Highlights including 6 minutes for Port Adelaide)

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all,
I'm putting together some highlight reels for season 2020 for a bunch of Port Adelaide players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here, as I did in 2016 and earlier this year for the 2019 season.

I'm planning on making videos for Rockliff, Boak, Dixon, Rozee, Byrne-Jones, Houston, Wines, Hartlett, Ebert, Butters, Duursma, Motlop, Gray, Westhoff, Marshall, Georgiades and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on yet, I'm open to any requests.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Travis Boak

Zak Butters

Charlie Dixon

Connor Rozee

Robbie Gray

Xavier Duursma

Ollie Wines

Brad Ebert

Darcy Byrne-Jones

Steven Motlop

Tom Rockliff

Mitch Georgiades

Todd Marshall

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey all,
I'm putting together some highlight reels for season 2020 for a bunch of Port Adelaide players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here, as I did in 2016 and earlier this year for the 2019 season.

I'm planning on making videos for Rockliff, Boak, Dixon, Rozee, Byrne-Jones, Houston, Wines, Hartlett, Ebert, Butters, Duursma, Motlop, Gray, Westhoff, Marshall, Georgiades and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on yet, I'm open to any requests.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Travis Boak

Enjoy.
Do youbhave access to SANFL footage?

If so John Butcher please.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
Todd Marshall

There's so much there to whet your appetite. All he needs is to get/demand more of the ball cos when he's got it things happen.

Don't want to get into the circular argument of output v potential just hope for our sake he continues to build.... muscle and influence.

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all, back again. Wasn't sure if I could find an existing video thread or somewhere better to post this in, feel free to move it if there is!

This isn't the regular season specific highlight reel that I'm known for, but I've put together a 13-minute highlight compilation from Shaun Burgoyne's 35 finals spanning his 2 decade career so I thought I'd share it with you guys, as a premiership player at Port I'm sure there's still plenty of love for him (it's in chronological order so his Port Adelaide highlights start the video off and end about 6 minutes in). Absolutely brilliant player with great finals moments and performances all the way throughout his career.

Here's the video:

Enjoy!

Back