Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realise they also broke their drought in 2016. Their 114-year wait is one year ahead of Sussex waiting 113 years to win the County Championship in English cricket in 2003.

Cronulla (NRL), Chicago Cubs (US Baseball), Leicester (EPL), Wellington Hurricanes (Super Rugby) ,Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA), Portugal (European Cup), Llandovery (Welsh Rugby Cup), Trump and Brexit. 2016 was quite a year.

was reading Moffras bottom 50, he had big Tim at 50. A St Kilda poster referred to English as "the ghost of Josh Fraser". Very harsh but made me laugh

I’ve only had an internet connection tiny little Nokia 3G phone in 2008.
Bought my first computer in 1998, was able to use the company's internet connection via dial-up. Didn't get broadband until 2007. First mobile phone was a Motorola, followed by a couple of Nokias including my favourite clamshell :'(, then an iPhone 4 in 2013.

It's all been most interesting.

I've just been awarded a :trophy: for 20 years on Bigfooty! :cool: :D
Congrats, Curly! Do you miss the old Bulldogs forum? LOL What a refuge this place was. I still have six months to wait until I join the 20 year club.

I remember when I was using dial-up and my dad was mad when phone calls weren't getting through.

I miss my iMac.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does one go about changing their username. To perhaps a previous username connected to an email address that no longer exists and a password I no longer remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back