Game Day 2020 AFL Grand Final Discussion - Richmond vs Geelong @ GABBA (24/10/20)

Who wins?

• Richmond

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • Geelong

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Did he really post that text? Why?

attention deprivation probably. was all too happy to claim on the HS’ Sacked podcast that he took a structured compensation payout when we sacked him, because if he’d forced the issue it would’ve bankrupted us - “and that’s the first time anyone would know about that”.

Did he really post that text? Why?

Lol, ask him yourself on LinkedIn, the chat is up there.

Maybe he’s contemplating a return to coaching? A few messages later he *jokingly* agreed with a suggestion from someone else that GWS would already have a flag if they’d stuck with him... then didn’t respond to the idea of him taking on the North gig.

Is this how rumours start? ;)

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

RussellEbertHandball watching some of this SAS Australia after the footy, these pommie guys could put on a decent pre-season camp ;)
Watched part of it again last night. Got me thinking, I'd like to see a program with assistant coaches and wanna be AFL coaches out there. One way to find out how they handle the tough stuff, to see how they would react to pressure if they get a main gig, and if they can live up to all the "good" stuff you hear them talk about in interviews.

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Watched part of it again last night. Got me thinking, I'd like to see a program with assistant coaches and wanna be AFL coaches out there. One way to find out how they handle the tough stuff, to see how they would react to pressure if they get a main gig, and if they can live up to all the "good" stuff you hear them talk about in interviews.

Maybe they could send them on some kind of "camp" to test their mental resilience

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back