Society/Culture Can we please stop equating the risk posed by left wing extremists with that of right wing extremists?

Remove this Banner Ad

Any idea when was the last time a right-wing person beheaded someone?

I'd say Islam is quite a conservative religion, wouldn't you? It opposes many of the items in the "liberal agenda".

Islamists are certainly hardline, extremist and religious. I'm guessing the elderly woman about to get her head separated from her neck by a sharp knife didn't get the chance to ask "would you consider yourself a Muslim radical or a conservative?"
And yet here we are.

“Radical” and “conservative” aren’t mutually exclusive, depending on your perspective.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

Erm no I don't think so.

This was doing the rounds on twitter today.

See the hatred being spewed by Yousaf. More than 96% of Scotland is white. Yes, 96%.

Imagine thinking that a handful of posts you mention as being occupied by "w-hite" people means that Scotland is racist. Yousaf is a complete fruit loop and emblematic of the far-left.

He literally said that was the aim of the new laws.

why should this not be prosecuted. It would if you did so down the pub but not in your house?

No he didn't. Why is it always the same people in threads defending white supremacy and hating on the coloured folk? Or disagreeing with science. Must be something in their wiring.

Erm no I don't think so.

This was doing the rounds on twitter today.

See the hatred being spewed by Yousaf. More than 96% of Scotland is white. Yes, 96%.

Imagine thinking that a handful of posts you mention as being occupied by "w-hite" people means that Scotland is racist. Yousaf is a complete fruit loop and emblematic of the far-left.

He’s not happy about representation of minority groups. He could do himself a favour by not sounding so angry though. It gives the bot farms too much to work with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When have they done that to you?

It’s been 3 weeks since I checked in. I’ve never met a person screaming BLM (the woke equivalent of Allahu Akbar) because I know what areas to avoid. I stick to my nice neighbourhood and have no problems. You could not pay me enough to hang out in any of our CBDs where these problematic people congregate

It’s been 3 weeks since I checked in. I’ve never met a person screaming BLM (the woke equivalent of Allahu Akbar) because I know what areas to avoid. I stick to my nice neighbourhood and have no problems. You could not pay me enough to hang out in any of our CBDs where these problematic people congregate

Did the Herald Sun tell you which areas to avoid?

Seriously the malaysian prime.minister has also come out and said that 'an eye for an eye or along those lines. 'France deserves it.'

Unhinged.
We do have Fraser Anning saying similar in Australia, and he's a fringe politician who was pillared.

Malifice will tell us that the malaysian pm has a legitimate grievance.

I'm far from islamaphobic will buy s**t from a halal and not care an iota, I just dispise the hypocrisy of my side on the left. And no I'm not a right winger.

The premise of this thread is obviously all over the place. Everything that is wrong with the left!

Sorry, where do you live?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back