Senior Zac Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

Both he and Jack Martin are tough at the contest and both built like sticks compared to many.

Didn’t cost a pick either of them!

Both he and Jack Martin are tough at the contest and both built like sticks compared to many.

Neither Williams nor Martin are worth anywhere near the draft picks we paid for them... ;)

He's fast. He's really, really fast. I mean, he's so fast, he makes fast people look not fast.
This reminds me of Lou Richards' description of Richmond's Graham Bond in his 1972 Grand Final preview stating that Bond is so fast he can switch the light off & get into bed before it gets dark (how do I remember this crap?)

Gives new meaning
View attachment 999265

Has anyone actually tried shelling peas?

It's not as easy as they make it out to be be, you know....

:p
I know...right?
Not an ideal analogy.
In fact it's
Bloody stupid actually.
Now a sheepdog at a trial....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dog days are over. Top 4. Don't try and kill my buzz please.

Im with you.

Continued growth into Weiters, Setters, Fish, TDK, Samo, Williamson & Walsh.

A couple of Dow, Stocker, Honey, Philip and Lob come on.

Another pre season into Doc after his couple knees and a Fit Cripps.

Add Williams, Saad, Charlie, Marchy and Kemp.

Can’t see why not.

.......and both don't just dispose of the ball at any cost.

They look for best options an are comfortable in their ability to shrug off players in order to find that best option.
If Williamson (or O'Brien) become adept wing-man, the forwards are going to have a much better time of things.

Zac has quite a few tatts..

Other than Liam Jones do any of our players have tatts? wonder if we're the least tatted up team
our other zac, fisher, also has a few

Remove this Banner Ad

Back