List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the AFL tick that off?

If they were going to turn that big of a blind eye, every team would be doing this. For example, why didn't GWS and Geelong agree that GWS wouldn't match which would add another comp pick into the mix, then do an additional pick swap? No chance AFL would sign these types of deals off.

Would be crazy to let Carlisle go and then try and trade in Hurley, Hurley is a year older than Jake but is playing like he's 10 years older than him. he's cooked.

If I was going to take any Essendon defender it would be Ridley but he just signed a long term deal with them.

over
Would be crazy to let Carlisle go and then try and trade in Hurley, Hurley is a year older than Jake but is playing like he's 10 years older than him. he's cooked.

If I was going to take any Essendon defender it would be Ridley but he just signed a long term deal with them.
We'd have to be offering Hurley two years go get him across. We'd be better offering Carlisle two, even with his back, than Hurley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurley has 2 more years at around 800, so we'll need to add a year and coin to that… surely not.
That would be ridiculous for us to take on that contract. I cant see us doing that at all.

There aren't many options out there right now. Hopefully Carlisle stays because he's the best option right now.

Dunstan not going to Adelaide

The Adelaide trade will be 15 for 20 and a later pick

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
nah think Lethlean said he wants to use our first this year so we have the option to trade ours next.

That would be ridiculous for us to take on that contract. I cant see us doing that at all.

There aren't many options out there right now. Hopefully Carlisle stays because he's the best option right now.

If there was a young Glen Jakovich on the market you might look at bringing him in for Jake but there is no point moving him on for a Hurley or Tom McDonald.

Jake is still one of the best CHBs in the AFL when he's fit and firing, he was one of our best players against the Dogs in our elimination final.

If we were rebuilding you'd consider trading Jake for picks but we're pushing for Top 4 next year and having a crack at a flag, we need Jake to be a part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back