List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are off loading a few of our backmen, would we be interested in Jayden Hunt?
Can play either end of ground & has a bit of pace with him, could be a good get.

There is one club and one management group leaking like a rusty tap at the moment, some of the the stuff is so out there that it just can’t be right, Collingwood so far over that they can currently only fit $175k in for de goey, the AFL won’t sign off his new deal until they clear the money out.. hence all the treloar Stephenson Phillips talk

They will get 20 as compo and then we will trade with a late pick for our 15

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So you’re saying Crows have agreed not to match if we do this deal. Isn’t it collusion?

There is one club and one management group leaking like a rusty tap at the moment, some of the the stuff is so out there that it just can’t be right, Collingwood so far over that they can currently only fit $175k in for de goey, the AFL won’t sign off his new deal until they clear the money out.. hence all the treloar Stephenson Phillips talk
Dunstan - Blues ?
Webster - Bombers ?

anything on Ross

Trade targets sounding a little underwhelming this year in comparison...

Having said that I had trepidation about losing Bruce, had no idea who Doogs was, thought Paddy was past it and didn’t know all that much about Butler, so I guess I’ll keep the faith - but Hurley, seriously??

The year before hadn't heard of Kent either.

If they get band 2 compo or pick 20 we could trade 15 for 20 & a late pick.

Pick 15 is worth 1,112 points, pick 20 is worth 912 points. A difference of 200 points, which the equivalent of pick 54 which is the last pick that accumulates draft value points.

Any trade of draft picks would need to look legitimate some it would need to be Adelaide’s last draft pick prior to pick 54.

Who is Treloars manager? Apparently really pissed....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can apologise at the end of the trade period

All right Libba, can you get us Crossley we like his mum, and Hanners could line him up.

So looking at the INs/Outs mentioned tonight

Dunstan out for Crouch - an upgrade
Lonie out for Higgins - a slight upgrade right now with Higgins having the scope for massive improvement
Carlisle out for Hurley - a downgrade based off for this year
Webster out for no one - hoping we give Savage another contract with Webster leaving which would break even here

Overall if we do this and retain a first round pick, it is a pretty good haul that would bring us in slightly ahead overall with quality of players. Hopefully we can do something with the late pick we get in - maybe combine to move up the order - and dont have to use too many of our future picks this year.

So you’re saying Crows have agreed not to match if we do this deal. Isn’t it collusion?
Provided the points balance isn’t too far apart I can’t see it being a problem... would happen all the time, we probably end up with the player we wanted anyway and the crows board get to feel like big men.

Far better than overpaying a player for 4-5 years at any rate.

If we are off loading a few of our backmen, would we be interested in Jayden Hunt?
Can play either end of ground & has a bit of pace with him, could be a good get.

He's super quick, he started as a back but moved forward. I don't mind him, he's a weird unit but in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back