Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

How does the automatic substitution work when a player doesn’t play? Does it take the highest scoring player on the bench if the formation works? So if I’m playing 3 - 5 - 2 and a defender doesn’t play will it take my highest scoring defender on the bench?

How does the automatic substitution work when a player doesn’t play? Does it take the highest scoring player on the bench if the formation works? So if I’m playing 3 - 5 - 2 and a defender doesn’t play will it take my highest scoring defender on the bench?

It takes your first sub. If you only have 3 defenders on it takes your first defender.

Oh I didn’t realise you could order your subs...

So here it will give me Bissouma and change it to a 3-5-2?

Yes, it will. And if Bissouma doesn’t play it’ll take Struijk, and if they both don’t play it’ll take Brewster.

Cool, so I committed the cardinal sin of completing transfers early in the week, without waiting for any injury or team news. Which means that all of Rodriguez, Pulisic, Castagne and Saiss miss out, and I'll only get scores from 10 players. Serves me right really, but there goes my hot start to the season

Currently on 24 from Salah (C), Chilwell and Brewter, here's hoping my remaining 7 can help me post something useful.

Cool, so I committed the cardinal sin of completing transfers early in the week, without waiting for any injury or team news. Which means that all of Rodriguez, Pulisic, Castagne and Saiss miss out, and I'll only get scores from 10 players. Serves me right really, but there goes my hot start to the season

Currently on 24 from Salah (C), Chilwell and Brewter, here's hoping my remaining 7 can help me post something useful.
Same 4 for me. But Saiss sat on the bench. Was fit to play. Pulisic got injured the warmup post deadline. Not much you can do. I had 2 transfers, used one and still had 1 spare at deadline. You just can't predict that

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha I got 41 this week and at 2.6m. Tough season so far!
i got 29 last week, did not make a transfer, had a weaker squad with J Rodriguez out injured and scored 39 more points.
the game really is a lottery. i imagine it's like that every year but even more so this season with the form guide all over the place and clean sheets seemingly not a thing.

i'm having fun with it though :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back