List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown is a great get for the Dees, I reckon they'll leapfrog us next year TBH.

Having said that, I continually seam to overrate the Dogs, Dees and Pies whilst underestimating that Eagles and Cats.

Right time to walk away saints. Get Higgins done and call it a day.

Prefer we look elsewhere or hit the draft if Adelaide match… need to flex on the crows if they want to be petty over the difference between the compo they are entitled to and our first rounder.

Listened to the audio, Joey asked the question wrong saying Crows have matched. Don't think Joey is breaking that sort of news. No one else has gone with it. Doesn't mean they won't match though.

I was just reading that article and was confused why it seemed different.
The line about matching appears to have been redacted.

View attachment 1001315

Got a bit ahead of themselves.

I have said many times, but will say so again.

If they match, we MUST, MUST, MUST walk away.

If we wanted to "trade" for him, the deal should still not be matched, otherwise the compensation pick disappears into the ether and both teams lose value.

If Adelaide match, it shows that it was an adversarial negotiation. If Pick 22 or whatever was so insulting that they couldn't even negotiate a sweetener deal, I can't see how our first round pick would be enough. If we need to just do a normal, straight forward trade, surely Treloar is going to present far greater value.

The moment the deal is matched, we MUST walk away, please don't trade the future away for 50 games over the next 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did crows match any club? I am confused.

Listened to the audio, Joey asked the question wrong saying Crows have matched. Don't think Joey is breaking that sort of news. No one else has gone with it. Doesn't mean they won't match though.

Sounded more of a hypothetical.
Then the clickbait article came and included the quote but was immediately amended to exclude it.
I don't think it's happened.

Got a bit ahead of themselves.

I have said many times, but will say so again.

If they match, we MUST, MUST, MUST walk away.

If we wanted to "trade" for him, the deal should still not be matched, otherwise the compensation pick disappears into the ether and both teams lose value.

If Adelaide match, it shows that it was an adversarial negotiation. If Pick 22 or whatever was so insulting that they couldn't even negotiate a sweetener deal, I can't see how our first round pick would be enough. If we need to just do a normal, straight forward trade, surely Treloar is going to present far greater value.

The moment the deal is matched, we MUST walk away, please don't trade the future away for 50 games over the next 5 years.

Strongly agree.

Ok well for the next ten minutes while we try to find out what has happened here’s hoping we get crouch.
If he doesn’t match then * him - he’s a selfish campaigner with drug problems and iffy disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back