Racing Melbourne Cup 2020. * All race day discussion and Tips in here *(no aftertiming)

Who wins the cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
POA should have finished closer.

When you've got barrier 1 and you waste so much time in the run trying to find a run by switching over the backs of other horses to finally get clear in the middle of the track you ****ed up.

TAB ripping people off. $30 shot wins there is 10 million in the trifecta pool and the trifecta only pays $1800 give me a spell
Tiger Moth would of been a roving banker for nearly 80% of Tri bets which will always bring the dividends down while POA was heavily specced also.

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
Wow an 8 year old wins it.

I would never have picked that, especially a horse that led from start to finish, just before that last turn I thought WTF are those jockeys doing? Let the leaders go out way too far. Had a feeling I was way off in my tips this year, should have just saved my money LOL

TAB ripping people off. $30 shot wins there is 10 million in the trifecta pool and the trifecta only pays $1800 give me a spell

Beat fave and something that was going to massively kill divies if it run a place though

Lol at the posts being deleted here. Some people veering themselves right into embarrassment
You mean people deleteing their own losing bets?

We have not done much today thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back