EPL Matchday 8

Remove this Banner Ad

SA TIMES:
1604354021335.png

1604354048171.png

For the United fans on here, times to check the results (Horsham time) of your relegation rivals is 6am Saturday (Brighton), 9am Sunday (Fulham) and 1am Monday (WBA)

Last edited:

HolyRioli

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Leeds Utd
Finally a game at a decent (Perth) time

And by finally, I mean the last two weeks have stunk after a great first month 😂

United to get their season back on track with a comfortable 3-0 win against the sliding Everton.

The real duel will be between Camros2 and Bradesmaen though.

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
Eh. Not looking forward to the City game, though both teams have had their wobbles this season. It will either be a stark defeat for us or a boring 0-0 draw.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Excellent midweek result. Looking forward to City now. Massive game for us and for City.

Impossible to predict this one.

City retain the ball in all areas of the field. If you switch off for a second they will hurt you. De Bruyne is unbelievable tekkers.

Liverpool missing central defenders but if they can get to the front three of Jota, Mane, Salah they are in business. Henderson is the key.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
For the United fans on here, times to check the results (Horsham time) of your relegation rivals is 6am Saturday (Brighton), 9am Sunday (Fulham) and 1am Monday (WBA)
That's the day when Spurs fans talk sh*t about united yeah fair.

How does it feel to have one of the best spurs teams in your club's history and still can't win anything?

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
City away is inevitably a challenging fixture, especially considering our defensive issues. I'd take a draw.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back