Teams San Francisco 49ers - The Niners

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, huge upset win for us today, that shellacking by my dolphins last week mustve really stung our team, and sprung them to action
how many ******* teams do you follow?

Crazy after the garbage served up that they look good against a rams team that's been ticking along nicely.

The whole season is a bit upside-down so there will be plenty of surprising results still to come.

So good to see Verrett still playing well in 2020. Bloke was an absolute beast 4 or 5 years ago. Fingers crossed he stays off IR. Would be one of the feel good stories of the season that hasn't had many.

Big week, next week

If we can split the games v the Packers and Seahawks we will go into the bye at 5-4

That is a pretty good position to be in considering the injuries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garoppolo and Kittle now both out for multiple weeks.
Put a fork in us, we're done for the season.:(
Kittle 8 weeks and Jimmy G 4 weeks at least

That is effectively the season for Kittle and does Garopollos job as the no 1 qb start to be questioned?

Yep, put up the shutters and start looking to 2021 off-season. These lower leg injuries are beyond a joke.

But I have a theory, I think in part it is because the way Shanahan's offense works....there are so many moving parts to the offense, that even if your not the designated receiver/runner on the play because of the role the rest of the offense is supposed to block, run decoys etc they are more susceptible to being hit and injured.

Yep, put up the shutters and start looking to 2021 off-season. These lower leg injuries are beyond a joke.

But I have a theory, I think in part it is because the way Shanahan's offense works....there are so many moving parts to the offense, that even if your not the designated receiver/runner on the play because of the role the rest of the offense is supposed to block, run decoys etc they are more susceptible to being hit and injured.

They need to change the way they use Kittle If they have any sense. He'll be toast in two years if they keep using him like he's an offensive lineman. Need to be smart and protect him from himself, get some other scrub TE to do the blocking work. Use him more ike Chiefs do Kelce.

Crazy after the garbage served up that they look good against a rams team that's been ticking along nicely.

The whole season is a bit upside-down so there will be plenty of surprising results still to come.

Well last week was a bye week, but the Rams fall over again. Can't believe they lost to us twice this year.

Last edited:
The Niners know Garoppolo isn't a game-changer at the position, and coach Kyle Shanahan refused to fully commit to Garoppolo being back as the starter in 2021. He has two years left on his deal, but the Niners can clear $24.1 million in cap space by releasing Garoppolo this offseason, absorbing a dead cap hit of just $2.8 million. It almost seems like a no-brainer move.

The Niners know Garoppolo isn't a game-changer at the position, and coach Kyle Shanahan refused to fully commit to Garoppolo being back as the starter in 2021. He has two years left on his deal, but the Niners can clear $24.1 million in cap space by releasing Garoppolo this offseason, absorbing a dead cap hit of just $2.8 million. It almost seems like a no-brainer move.
As long as there is a better replacement.

If there isn't then moving him on is stupid

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

As long as there is a better replacement.

If there isn't then moving him on is stupid

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Not really, sometimes you need to take less at QB in order to keep others. Tread water until you find the guy rather than overpaying someone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back